New Version is Wonderful!

[Post New]by OregonTeddy on Oct 7, 13 6:11 PM
Never thought I'd be so happy to see silver much less gold again! This improved version is just the right speed to be able to advance. I feel like those new settlers with all these new trails opening up.Thank You so much for listening to us fishies and putting up with our complaints. I really don't care if I get bronze, as long as I can keep going! Now it's fun!!!

Re:New Version is Wonderful!

[Post New]by ruthbamagirl0537 on Oct 7, 13 6:31 PM
Well, I am glad you were able to advance. I installed the new version, and still can't advance on the 2nd level.

dmontgo
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by dmontgo on Oct 7, 13 8:13 PM
I agree with OregonTeddy! The new version is wonderful! I have been able to go back to some of the levels that I had played dozens of times and get either silver or gold! I have not yet played any "new" levels. I want to try to get silver and gold on all the levels I already tried first!
Thanks BF!

[Post New]by xxcherylxx on Oct 8, 13 2:59 AM
Nothing changed for me when I reinstalled the game. Can anyone tell me where I've gone wrong please? Love this game but can't move on

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 8, 13 11:19 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to hear the new version is enjoyable!

xxcherylxx - If for some reason the new version isn't installing, please try a clean uninstall and reinstallation once more, then contact our Tech Support Team if that still isn't working. They should be able to look into that for you.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Edited on 10/08/2013 at 11:25:02 AM PST

[Post New]by OregonTeddy on Oct 8, 13 11:23 PM
xxcherylxx wrote:Nothing changed for me when I reinstalled the game. Can anyone tell me where I've gone wrong please? Love this game but can't move on

Make sure you have your game at the easiest level, which you cant change on the title page. But on the map page bring up menu, options, and use the little tab on the left that usually says credits (I think). Now it will say difficulty. Choose novice or whatever level you want, but I can't imagine playing this on anything harder. The new version gives me more time in each level and I don't have to get as many stars to advance.

Edited on 10/08/2013 at 11:27:43 PM PST

Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Oct 10, 13 2:22 PM
I'm having a great time with the new version, too. The older version was a blast, but tough. The new one is a bigger blast. Thanks to Big Fish and all the little fishes who helped me get connected to the new version. Cheerio!

mdwarnken
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by mdwarnken on Oct 10, 13 3:43 PM
Thank you for the clarification that you have to manually select a difficulty level because I too was disappointed that it was the same as before. Changing the difficulty makes a HUGE difference!!

[Post New]by SallyJane13 on Oct 12, 13 10:21 AM
I love this game. It is very challenging, really makes you think.

Go to: