lesley234
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

The boat in the bottle!

[Post New]by lesley234 on Mar 9, 09 4:27 PM
Have completed 50% then a Freeze set in. Anyone else having freezes?

mews
Salmon
Salmon
2,854 Posts

Re:The boat in the bottle!

[Post New]by mews on Mar 10, 09 7:29 AM
Hi lesley
I had no problem with freezing at the boat & bottle, I'm sorry you did and sorry I can't help.

But welcome to the pond

chrisd27
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by chrisd27 on Mar 15, 09 5:22 PM
Hi, I had trouble with this the first time I tried it. I couldn't move the pieces properly, then I realised that they would only move to the neck of the bottle. After that sudden realisation, it was easy to move them.

[Post New]by gleestewart on Mar 23, 09 11:40 PM
having problem with the rope how do I get it started

joker1950
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by joker1950 on Apr 11, 09 3:41 AM
just click on the roll and hold mouse down then slide mouse accross to the neck wind around the mast and slide it back, up will come the mast

nene093035
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by nene093035 on May 31, 09 8:46 AM
I''m having trouble getting the first peice in the bottle. Is there a special peice you start with?

dalelsu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dalelsu on May 31, 09 8:07 PM
I have the mac version. I can move all of the pieces into the bottle but the last one on the left. My cursor competes with another small cursor on the screen and it will not let me add the last piece on the left. It keeps removing it from the bottle. I can't go pass that point to even try to put the string on the sail. The sail was easy to install. Do I have a certain order that the pieces have to be in and that is why I can't add the last piece on the left. Any help would be appreciated. Is this just a mac problem?

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Jan 24, 10 5:00 PM
I too have the mac version and can not get the last boat piece in the bottle. The cursor keep jumping around. I have tried it with two different mice.

Edited to add

It finally worked. I changed to window mode (which seemed to eliminate the cursor jumping around - although it may be a coincidence). Then I move the piece in and kept trying to put it in place by moving it over and down just a hair until it locked into place. I was kind of bouncing it along.

Edited on 01/24/2010 at 5:28:11 PM PST

Go to: