deanery4
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

new pc update

[Post New]by deanery4 on Oct 8, 13 6:27 PM
New update downloaded and working great.Love the new locations and items. I am pleased to have a good inventory of items as I can see I will need them. Hope everyone else enjoying it too. Thanks BF.

Edited on 10/08/2013 at 6:28:14 PM PST

Elmotat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:new pc update

[Post New]by Elmotat on Oct 8, 13 8:10 PM
I just updated my found game. I can't get past the place I was before I updated. I have opened all of the new areas. Cool! When I quit and go back they are closed again and I am back where I started. What's up?

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Oct 9, 13 12:30 AM
New update fine for me too. Am enjoying the new areas and items. I also have a good inventory of items to use, so will see where they take me. Good luck everyone

deanery4
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by deanery4 on Oct 9, 13 2:52 AM
Elmotat wrote:I just updated my found game. I can't get past the place I was before I updated. I have opened all of the new areas. Cool! When I quit and go back they are closed again and I am back where I started. What's up?

The same thing is happening for me now too. Is this a glitch BF?

[Post New]by Smashedpumpkin on Oct 9, 13 5:02 AM
Are the prices up more, rewards for collections less? Are there new quests, collections, floaters etc? I'm scared to update after the last time.

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Oct 9, 13 5:49 AM
~Smashedpumpkin...just save your profile before you d/l the update, if you don't like it...just reinstall your old profile.

bwuerthele
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bwuerthele on Oct 9, 13 9:05 AM
I have the same problem as Elmotat - I updated yesterday, opened all the new locations and did 10 quests and today it wants me to do that again!

dreast
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by dreast on Oct 9, 13 9:39 AM
Mine update worked fine. I really like how you can click on an item and it will tell you what locations, chests, or creatures to banish/barter so you'll know where to get it. Makes it easier to find all the new things without clicking on every location to see where things are.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 9, 13 1:10 PM
Hi everyone,

If you're experiencing issues with the game starting you back where you left off before the update, please let our Tech Support Team know so we can investigate that for you. We definitely want you to be able to advance in the game, and being stuck is no fun!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Oct 9, 13 5:16 PM
Loving it!! Downloaded without hesitating. Seems to be working just fine. Knock on wood. Am now excited again to play.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 10, 13 2:24 PM
Hello All,

If you're running into save issues with your game after installing the update, please refer to the post HERE for more details.

What we're asking is to have your restart your computers, to make sure the save data and system are communicating as well as possible.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

bwuerthele
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bwuerthele on Oct 10, 13 5:25 PM
Ok - I downloaded Tuesday and had fun playing (really like that it shows you where to go to get stuff), Wednesday it was like I had never played Tuesday and I had to re-open everything. Today, it saved what I had done yesterday so it seems fine now - weird.

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Oct 10, 13 5:30 PM
Just to stay on topic...you need to read about this in the Tech Problems Thread and post there...much help...good luck

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/220/243603.page

Go to: