bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Vampire Ventures

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 9, 13 12:29 AM
Valory loved being a vampire. Her dad had invented a special blender allowing them to use strawberry juice as a healthy alternative to a vampire's usual diet. All was good until some vile vampire cursed their home, their blender lay smashed on the floor, her dad nowhere to be found.

Join Valory as she embarks on her quest to find her kidnapped father in Vampire Venture! Travel through five vast lands, defeating vampire traps and battling with various foes, including skeleton lords, vampire vapours and slimy squalps in this enchanting Match 3 game!

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

Re:Vampire Ventures

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Oct 9, 13 8:33 AM
Review based on 30 minutes of demo:

A new match 3 with lots of fun stuff going on. You can read the story line in the game description. There were many different match 3 boards with different objectives and different power-ups. I really enjoyed the time I played and will buy as soon as I can find out how many levels there are.

If you like Match 3, give it a try. It is suitable for older kids and grandkids, at least the part I played.

Nana Loona

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Oct 9, 13 12:27 PM
I'm pretty sure I beta tested this game a while ago. It's a fun little game, not too terribly difficult, although some of the levels as you move on do get a bit challenging. I'll probably pick it up with a coupon.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Oct 9, 13 2:44 PM
not worth 6,99 maybe 099

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Oct 12, 13 1:37 PM
A F*U*N Game!
Anyone know of any similar games by this Dev?

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Oct 14, 13 3:03 AM
I found this to be a fun little game to play.

Not overly difficult, however, not boring either.

The gameplay is fast and smooth!

I always like to support a Dev who includes an Untimed Mode ( Thanks very much Devs), it is a buy for me!
BK

Go to: