Farm Up

[Post New]by mariannmac on Oct 9, 13 5:04 AM
I was playing the Farm Up game and twice I lost my whole farm. I lost all my gold and silver. when I was finally able to back into the game my whole farm was gone including all the gold I bought. I e-mailed Big Fish but never got a response. I have been a member for a very long time and I do not understand why they I can not get any of my farm back or any of the money I spent. I am actually thinking of closing my account. I love playing Big Fish games but I feel like I have been ripped off. after you buy enough gold coins you have to start all over again so that you sprnd a whole lot more money.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Farm Up

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 10, 13 11:08 AM
Hi mariannmac,

I'm sorry to hear that happened and that you didn't receive a reply from us. If the game isn't saving your progress, it may be due to a lack of permissions, which our help article goes over in more detail here:

Game Not Saving

You can also reach our Tech Support Team using this link so they can look further into that for you. We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for Farm Up already, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any issues with the game here.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: