bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Reviews For Vampire Ventures!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 9, 13 9:59 AM
What do you think of Vampire Ventures? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Vampire Ventures page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Reviews For Vampire Ventures!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 9, 13 9:59 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Oct 10, 13 5:12 PM
This is a cute match three game. I tested it and have been waiting for it to be released. There are different variations like "move the key to the lock", "move items to the bottom", dueling. The story is enough to move it along. You can play timed or relaxed mode. If you like match 3 games this is one worth your time to demo.

Edited on 10/10/2013 at 5:17:13 PM PST

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Oct 10, 13 5:32 PM
I usually dont try m3 games. This one is colorful has a few variations eg traditional m3 with powerups and a mini challenge m3 (the rules of which escape me altogether). Theres also the version whereby u get the chance to turn the board and get the key to the lock

But those screaming abt free stamps, why not use one.
PS: I dont go for stamps either, have been trying for years and at least 2-3x to "encourage" BFG to allow gamers to accumulate the points in your customer profile without a membership fees to be paid every mth. This way I get to save some $ on membership, get to buy irreguarly and yet got a chance to slowly accumulate my pts and used that to exchange for games.

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Oct 10, 13 9:50 PM
Cute game for m3 enthusiasts, of which I am one. The only thing I didn't care for was the girl talking through a tv. I think the devs could have come up with something cuter than that. But I am enjoying it anyway.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Oct 12, 13 1:36 PM
A F*U*N Game!

Thumbs-Up to the Devs on a F*U*N Game!
I'm enjoying the background music, the games change often so as not to become boring, not overly difficult to play, neat story-line, overall a really good, relaxing, time-killer!
The voice-over is quaint, and adds to the overall feel of the game. I have not run across anything offensive, no foul language, obscene references or anything to warn a parent/grandparent about.
Try it....you just might like it!
=^,,^=
I recommend this game!

[Post New]by dianespb on Oct 13, 13 12:28 PM
Playing at a friends house and it's a very nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.I'm on level 50 and it does get a little more challenging but I don't know how many more levels there are.
The best thing about this game is when you click on Exit,it does!
I'm so sick of the developers making us jump through hoops to leave a game. It does not make me want to keep playing it just aggravates me.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Oct 13, 13 9:55 PM
dianespb wrote:Playing at a friends house and it's a very nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.I'm on level 50 and it does get a little more challenging but I don't know how many more levels there are.
The best thing about this game is when you click on Exit,it does!
I'm so sick of the developers making us jump through hoops to leave a game. It does not make me want to keep playing it just aggravates me.

Thanks for the level information, and yes I agree about the exit method. Also I like you can add a longer player name than 10 caracters, and vary caps use in the name. This latter feature is one of the ways I judge the basic sophistication of many games.

I would however still like information on how long gameplay lasts. If anyone has finished or close to finished this game I'd appreciate a head's up. Still a bit undecided on this one due to that issue.

[Post New]by dianespb on Oct 14, 13 1:42 PM
Okay I just finished and there are 75 levels. You can relay the game with a different name or replay levels. Fun little game!

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on May 2, 14 2:59 AM
I went and got this sweet little game,I am having so much fun, thx dev's for your hard work and time..I recommend this game..

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 9, 14 5:20 AM
Today's DD:

This is a great little game which is a very pleasant way to spend a little time. It doesn't seem to be very long, which is my only complaint. But I think it's worth a DD price. I stopped the demo with 10 minutes left and I was on level 13, having lost some progress by leaving. That is on the relaxed mode and playing slowly.

Game play is smooth and hints are unobtrusive.

Powerups are introduced early in the game and some of them are new to me. I don't like to rely on powerups but these make the game more fun. I especially like being able to tilt the board.

The story is interesting, especially as we're getting closer to Halloween. The dialogue is quick and I don't think it intrudes on the game play at all.

Nice game, lots of fun to play and I'm enjoying it.

Happy Halloween and happy gaming!!

[Post New]by singforyou on Oct 16, 14 8:50 PM
I bought this game a couple of days ago. I've played it for just a few hours and the game is over. What!? Way too few levels. Fun game but over way way too soon.

urban1a
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by urban1a on Oct 17, 14 7:17 AM
This one of the funest games I have played in a long time. I don't understand the battle levels, but just play through them the best I can and sometimes I win and sometimes I don't and don't understand why in either case.

Unfortunately, this is one game in which my cursor flickers so much that I can scarecely see where the pointer is at any given time (win7). Mostly though, it appears when I move it so I can adjust from there. This is not the first game I have had with that problem and all my drivers are up to date. In most cases, I just delete them but I am glad I didn't do that with this one. In most cases though, those games which have custom cursors do not exhibit that problem.

Bob

Edited on 10/17/2014 at 7:18:06 AM PST

Go to: