bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Post any Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 10, 13 9:03 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by hummer13 on Oct 10, 13 9:32 AM
Game is playing in Slow Motion, I uninstalled and re downloaded, but it is still playing in Slow Motion. Please find out if there is a problem as I would like to play the game. Thank you for your time and consideration.

candys70
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Post any Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by candys70 on Oct 10, 13 9:39 AM
my game is also in slow motion....

geninfo4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by geninfo4 on Oct 10, 13 11:24 AM
everything is in slow; motion. uninstalled, reinstalled. still not playing correctly!!!!

this needs to be fixed. asap. no buy! gen edited at 9 pm. game still plays in slow motion. I removed custom cursor. still slow. jerky, glitchy. I wonder how many gamers really played the demo, or just did not play at all. I know there has to be more that have the same problems. as those of us who took the time to respond to the glitches!!!!!

Edited on 10/10/2013 at 6:00:27 PM PST

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Oct 10, 13 11:40 AM
same thing slow or not moving at all

[Post New]by Maddie13 on Oct 10, 13 12:19 PM
Get rid of the custom cursor and it seems to cure the slowness!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 10, 13 1:09 PM
Hello All,

As Maddie13 mentioned, it's often a good idea to turn off the custom cursor in order to help things run more smoothly. To do that, just click on the 'Options' button and uncheck the 'Custom Cursor' option.

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest getting in contact with our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can take a closer look at why that's happening.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

pia1947
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by pia1947 on Oct 10, 13 2:42 PM
Got rid of the custom cursor but it made no difference. Looks to be a good game but sooooooooooooooo slow!!

candys70
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by candys70 on Oct 10, 13 4:32 PM
same here ..... still doesn.t work

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Oct 10, 13 5:11 PM
I haven't had the jerky and freezing problem for a very long time especially with a new laptop. Changing the cursor does not make any difference. Installed and re-installed with no help.

[Post New]by hummer13 on Oct 11, 13 5:56 AM
This is the second post to let you know the game is running very slow. I uninstalled it and reinstalled, still very slow. I even took off the special cursor no luck still slow. I was just wondering the game is Direct x 6 and my computer has Direct x 11, it's a new computer and have had it for less than 6 months. Please advise what to do because I would really like to play the game since I paid for it. Thank you for your time.

Edited on 10/11/2013 at 6:02:04 AM PST

ARIA32462
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on Oct 11, 13 6:54 AM
I am trying to finish the puzzle where you have to put the tiles in the proper columns and when I try to put the final piece in it jumps by itself to the next open space. I don't want to skip the puzzle but it won't hold the tile it place. Does anyone have this problem?

[Post New]by hummer13 on Oct 11, 13 8:20 AM
I wanted to let everyone know that I uninstalled three other games I was finished with and went in to play this game and It worked, not slow at all, working normally.

[Post New]by Sg1Riley on Oct 11, 13 1:55 PM
"I-didnt-take-the-tongs-from-the-safe-in-the-maids-room-so-when-I-opened-the-secret-door-in-the-back-now-I-cant-get-the-tongs-and-can-do-nothing-else

ps-my-space-bar-is-broken

geninfo4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by geninfo4 on Oct 11, 13 2:02 PM
UPDATE: just reinstalled the game and everything is working great. thanks to BFG for listening and enjoy the game to all of you who sent In their concerns with fixing this game!!!

[Post New]by Ginnygin3333 on Oct 11, 13 7:34 PM
ginnygin3333
Tried everything and still running very slow, please fix as I bought this and won't play this way.

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Major crash

[Post New]by eedebeep on Oct 12, 13 8:08 AM
Was about 2/3 through the game when it crashed spectacularly and caused my computer to shut down also (I have a 1 yr old PC running Windows 7). Had to uninstall the game, because when I tried to play it again it said "your profile is corrupted". I also have excellent antivirus software so it wasn't a virus, it was something in the game. Reinstalling now.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Oct 12, 13 7:00 PM
ARIA32462 wrote:I am trying to finish the puzzle where you have to put the tiles in the proper columns and when I try to put the final piece in it jumps by itself to the next open space. I don't want to skip the puzzle but it won't hold the tile it place. Does anyone have this problem?

Need to finish the two side columns first,
then use them to 'block-in' the center column pieces
so they will stay in place.
After that, the other column pieces just slide back easily!
=^,,^=

AlixCh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by AlixCh on Oct 13, 13 1:30 PM
Game IS very slow.
7 months old laptop, Direct 11, Win 8
What I do wrong?

yutio
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by yutio on Oct 13, 13 10:58 PM
I am having the same issue OMG
(Game IS very slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow like a turtle ). Would you please share if you found a resolution.

Go to: