Problem with Bonus Round

[Post New]by heatherington on Oct 10, 13 1:54 PM
When I first installed the game the cursor was so slow I could hardly move. I went out and deleted a few programs and no more problem, until I got to the bonus section. I had not found all my planets yet or the flower thing on the back of the wall one of them had the mouse in it. The only problem was that when I went up into the tree house and clicked on the window suddenly a mouse popped out of my inventory where none had been previously. The owl went over to the window and took the mouse and flew away. But when I clicked on the nest it still thought the owl was there but went away and allowed me to take everything out of the nest. However, when I HAD found all the planets and the little flower thing on the back wall imagine my surprise when I found a windup mouse. When I stupidly went back to the tree house and zoomed in to the window the game froze and I had to ctl atl del to get out. That's the first time Elephant Games ever did that to me. Usually their games play smoothly all the way through to the end of the bonus round.

Re:Problem with Bonus Round

[Post New]by carolmarietoye on Oct 18, 13 2:58 AM
[b]i cant get chisel to work on brick wall...!where do you insert the chisel???

[Post New]by amgood on Nov 14, 13 5:24 AM
I cannot pick up the rope and put it in my inventory. I can pick it up in the immediate window but it doesn't go into my inventory. It is unusable and my bonus chapter is not able to be finished. What a waste of a collector's edition.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 16, 13 9:32 PM
amgood wrote:I cannot pick up the rope and put it in my inventory. I can pick it up in the immediate window but it doesn't go into my inventory. It is unusable and my bonus chapter is not able to be finished. What a waste of a collector's edition.
Which rope in which window are you trying to pick up? There is a piece of rope in the pile of debris (which was on fire and that you had to douse) near the chest with multiple padlocks on it. That rope you can NOT pick up. You will use it later to construct an item using other inventory items.

Problem with Bonus Round

[Post New]by CryKiller on Nov 19, 13 3:53 PM
heatherington wrote:zoomed in to the window the game froze and I had to ctl atl del to get out. That's the first time Elephant Games ever did that to me.

I am having this same problem. Was your problem solved? Will it get solved?
I have an Intel i7 and an Nvidea GT660 Ti and 12 gigs of memory. Never had any slow downs but it seems like this game is on the bad list.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 23, 13 2:34 AM
Regarding the game freezing at the window with the mouse and owl, this sounds like a progression glitch - where if things aren't done in a certain order the game gets confused. This definitely shouldn't occur and requires a fix or a patch by the developer. Unfortunately, in order to get that fix, Big Fish tech support has to get a lot of reports from people running into this problem, which they can then pass on to the developer. While this doesn't help you in the moment, it may eventually get you a fix if you inform tech support directly. To do so go to the bottom of this page and click on "Get Help>Customer Support", then when you get to the next page, look near the bottom of the left hand column for "Still need help? Contact us" and click on that. You can then fill out your report for tech support. It also helps to include a Dr. Felix with your report - there should be a link on the page explaining how to do that.

Once you've done that, or before, you can also try uninstalling and then reinstalling your game, occasionally that will be enough to "unstick" a "stuck" game. You shouldn't lose your game progress.

Go to: