emiddleton
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Magicians games and expeditions

[Post New]by emiddleton on Oct 10, 13 5:58 PM
I never can seem to get anyone to join me to play the magicians guild games. It will search and search. But never adds an opponent. I feel like I might not be able to participate in it.

The magicians gates won't open until I win at the Magicians games so this is frustrating

Also the monster wedding expedition. I do not have the wedding gazebo, only the gazebo of mysteries. Will the gazebo of mysteries eventually turn into the wedding gazebo so I can play the expedition??

Thanks for the help

Re:Magicians games and expeditions

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Oct 10, 13 6:08 PM
No one can currently go through the Magician's Gate or several other locations - CS is aware, and is working on the problem. You'll find several threads about that here. So, since they don't work, no one can help you on that expedition.

HOWEVER, the Monster's Wedding Gazebo will open when you are far enough into the special quest to run an expedition, and then you will have 4 hours to complete the many searches of the special gazebo. Make sure you have LOTS of energy stored up.

The story is cute, and the scene is quite colorful.

When you are ready to do the special expedition, make sure you request help, as it is not possible to complete it by yourself. Again, there are some good threads on this.

Glad you're looking for info in the threads in this forum - there are lots of good tips throughout.

Happy Gaming!

emiddleton
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by emiddleton on Oct 10, 13 6:57 PM
I saw a thread where people were talking about certain things not opening or working. But I didn't see anything specific to the Magicians gates. Thanks for clearing that up.

I just have a quick question. Should I focus on the Gazebo of mysteries to find what I need for the wedding gazebo? I really want to do it. i have helped a few of my neighbors with their expeditions. Plus I'm a wedding planner and anything to do with weddings (even made up things like this) I love

Thank you so much for the help

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by spocalina on Oct 10, 13 11:59 PM
The Gazebo of Mysteries is not related to the Wedding Gazebo special event. If you want to get to the wedding gazebo, focus on completing those quests (they will be marked "Offer" and will be towards the top of your list of available quests). There are quite a few that you have to complete in order to assemble artifacts, and then you use those artifacts to unlock the actual Wedding Gazebo location.

emiddleton
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by emiddleton on Oct 11, 13 1:18 PM
THANK YOU spocalina!!!!

Go to: