iluvcatsuk
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Bookshelf lever

[Post New]by iluvcatsuk on Oct 11, 13 2:59 AM
I've arranged the books in alphabetical order but the lever still will not pull down.
Help please.

Re:Bookshelf lever

[Post New]by brevatt on Oct 11, 13 2:11 PM
I am having the same problem, can anyone help please

[Post New]by brevatt on Oct 11, 13 8:24 PM
I checked the strategy guide and just kept moving the books around and eventually the lever came down. Hope you are able to do the same

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Oct 14, 13 1:28 AM
make sure the two book starting w/ H are in right order as well. One is HE and one is HY if I remember correctly.

[Post New]by georgiapeach on Oct 15, 13 5:13 PM
can someone please tell me where to find the wicks for the dynamite thank you

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Oct 22, 13 6:17 AM
I, too, am having a problem with the bookshelf lever. I put the books in the proper order, checked and double checked that they were in the right order. I keep getting the message that reads, "Now that I have the books in the right order I can pull the lever", but when I pull it nothing happens. I am soooooo frustrated I could scream. I guess I'll check the technical issues page, unless somebody has a better idea

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Oct 27, 13 4:13 PM
mainegamer wrote:I, too, am having a problem with the bookshelf lever. I put the books in the proper order, checked and double checked that they were in the right order. I keep getting the message that reads, "Now that I have the books in the right order I can pull the lever", but when I pull it nothing happens. I am soooooo frustrated I could scream. I guess I'll check the technical issues page, unless somebody has a better idea

I'm having the same issue. I've moved the books and moved the books, and I get the message "Now the books are in order..." and I pull, and I pull, and nothing happens!

whcnp1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by whcnp1 on Nov 2, 13 7:02 AM
Ditto

jenkast
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by jenkast on Jun 5, 14 1:14 PM
I just purchased the game and am also having an issue with the library book shelf lever. I have everything in order and it keeps telling me to pull the lever. I keep pulling the lever and nothing happens. Asking for a hint tells me to pull the lever. The strategy guide tells me to pull the lever.

Is this a magic lever? Do I need to use the force or something to pull it. XD

I've checked the technical support thread and read through this thread but there doesn't seem to be any acknowledgement from BFG or developers on this obvious glitch.

It's been 7 months and it seems that nothing has been done. If re-installing it does not fix the issue I will be asking for a refund.

Edit: I don't know how or why but uninstalling and installing the game seems to have fixed whatever the issue was. The bookshelf lever finally worked and the game was great! (:

Edited on 06/08/2014 at 5:54:40 PM PST

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Jul 15, 14 7:00 AM
I've also come across this. Books are definitely in order, it even tells me they are. Pull the lever, and nada.....

At the moment i seem to be collecting games that i can only get half way thru

Go to: