ARIA32462
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Puzzle Trouble

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on Oct 11, 13 6:22 AM
I am trying to finish the puzzle where you have to put the tiles in the proper columns and when I try to put the final piece in it jumps by itself to the next open space. I don't want to skip the puzzle but it won't hold the tile it place. Does anyone have this problem?

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Puzzle Trouble

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Oct 11, 13 10:31 PM
it's part of the fun...
you have to secure the tiles with one more tile, and then move that one to the right place
when the tile is in the right place, it will not move, so then you can place the other tile(s) on their place/columns
I hope you understand what I mean...all of a sudden I knew what I had to do, but describing it when english is not your own language is more difficult

good luck!!

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:Puzzle Trouble (in Grotto)

[Post New]by katbear50 on Oct 12, 13 6:12 PM
yvonnehoho wrote:it's part of the fun...
you have to secure the tiles with one more tile, and then move that one to the right place
when the tile is in the right place, it will not move, so then you can place the other tile(s) on their place/columns
I hope you understand what I mean...all of a sudden I knew what I had to do, but describing it when english is not your own language is more difficult
good luck!!

Thanks ever so much, yvonnehoho!
Had the feeling that's what the problem was...
Need to finish the two side columns first,
then use them to 'block-in' the center column pieces
so they will stay in place.
After that, the other column pieces just slide back easily!
=^,,^=

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Oct 23, 13 12:02 PM
I had the same problem with the tile puzzle but, thanks to the more experienced fishies I know how to complete it. Thanks once again!

cestqui
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cestqui on Jan 2, 14 4:47 PM
yvonnehoho wrote:it's part of the fun...

good luck!!

I had the same problem. Thanks for explaining.

Go to: