Sheath the Sword

[Post New]by lowaek on Oct 11, 13 7:27 AM
There is NO way to put the sword in the sheath. When you try and pick it up it does nothing.

Re:Sheath the Sword

[Post New]by chrissybabes48 on Oct 11, 13 7:36 AM
I have the same problem...maybe I have to reinstall???

[Post New]by theredace5000 on Oct 11, 13 10:27 AM
It's a bug. Developer is working on a fix. Just avoid that scene for now, I guess.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Oct 12, 13 10:28 AM
I had the same problem. I thought it was just me. I will wait for a fix.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Oct 15, 13 3:39 AM
me too its a pain no glitches until sheath the sword came up please big fish im p-leading for a fix no fix im asking for a refund

[Post New]by sammijo5 on Oct 15, 13 12:58 PM
And it stinks because I can't do ANYTHING else in the game now! That was the last scene in that "segment" so there's nothing else for me to do!! Frustrated!! Let's get a fix soon PLEASE!

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Oct 15, 13 11:20 PM
I an having the same problem just now so I deleted my player and will wait and see if a fix comes out and then try again maybe

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on Oct 17, 13 1:54 PM
I am finished with the main part of the game - just trying to finish getting my last special item (brick) and I cannot sheath the sword either. Even the hint shows that I can do it, but I can't. Also - no other scenes available to play. Grrr.

Sheath the Sword

[Post New]by JeansLady1 on Oct 22, 13 3:44 PM
Nothing new in the way of information, but I wanted to add another voice in support of the problem with sheathing the sword. I can't do it either. It's frustrating to be near the end of a terrific game like this one, and then you're stuck and can't finish it. I, too, am looking for the brick. Hopefully a fix will be issued so we can all enjoy our remodeling job of the amusement park. The Lagoona games are a lot of light hearted fun, except when there is a glitch and you're stuck.

Mirinah
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Mirinah on Oct 22, 13 6:43 PM
I wrote to their support today, and am waiting to hear if the developer is going to do anything regarding supporting this game.

robester
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by robester on Oct 23, 13 5:57 PM
Yep. Add me to the group waiting to get the sword sheathed because none of us can move forward until it's fixed. Maybe I'll start from the beginning...

Re:Sheath the Sword - fixed!!

[Post New]by JeansLady1 on Oct 28, 13 8:21 PM
I have installed the fixed game and it works. The sword and sheath are no longer part of that HO scene. So, I'm on to the next scene. Thank you so much for the game fix, BF. This is such a charming and fun game that it was disappointing not to be able to finish it. I appreciate being able to move on with the game.

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Nov 6, 13 9:13 AM
Will the rainbow fish do it for you? Try waiting until he swims into the game and click on him, maybe he'll complete the task, so that you don't have to do so.

Go to: