bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post your Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 11, 13 9:10 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

lindylu22
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Post your Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by lindylu22 on Oct 11, 13 11:35 PM
I used one of my credits to purchase this game and I tried to play after downloading and it keeps telling me that I need a security key in order to play this game. Can't play unless I enter a security key. I never had this happen before. What is wrong.
Thanks
Linda Duttweiler

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 13, 13 3:56 PM
Hi Linda,

That error can sometimes come up if any hardware changes have taken place on your computer recently. Our help article here goes over that in more detail if you'd like to take a look.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by jamoore98 on Oct 31, 13 3:26 PM
I purchased this game and when I went to play it this screen came up Error Access violation at 0x02960D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF). program terminated. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and got the same message

Ember66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Ember66 on Nov 6, 13 2:40 PM
I'm just getting a blank screen and music playing when I try to play this game.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice but get the same result.
I'm using a brand new and up to date pc.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jul 13, 14 10:17 AM
I will send in a ticket, however I wonder if anyone else had the game freeze at the point where you put the three pieces of paper together (sorry, I can't remember the exact chapter). I deleted the game and reinstalled with the understanding that it would take me back to where I was. Wrong! Grrr...i'm enjoying the game and would like to finish it, but this will be the FIFTH time I'd have to start the game over. SO frustrated!

Note: This was on my iPad. It was the CE so I should have posted over there. Sorry. Darn game has me going bonkers!

Edited on 07/13/2014 at 10:23:07 AM PST

[Post New]by Shell56 on Sep 4, 14 6:46 PM
I have an iPad mini version 7.1 and have plenty of memory for two doves, flights of fancy. I have installed, uninstalled several times AND each time there IS NOT a hint button Anywhere. I looked at the walk through and it's supposed to be in the lower right hand side near the leaves.
What is the problem? Do I have to buy the full version in order to get a hint button?
Please let me know what the issue might be?

Go to: