bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 12, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by snookataylor on Oct 12, 13 5:58 AM
I have just played the demo hour, liked it, bought it, went to play and it has taken me right back to the start again. Not Amused. I will play again and then exit and if it takes me back to the beginning again I will be one unhappy bunny.

2 hours later glad to say all seems to be ok.

Edited on 10/12/2013 at 9:06:51 AM PST

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Oct 27, 13 1:32 AM
bellissimo gioco....

[Post New]by Dudley001 on Oct 27, 13 2:03 PM
I have purchased this game. It opens with a black screen. I have followed advice of forum to re-install. No Luck as of yet.

[Post New]by fre48932 on Oct 30, 13 12:26 PM
I have a problem in successfully downloading it. I have it downloaded and the game will not come on. What can I do to remedy this problem? I have downloaded it four times and it still can not be played and it is already paid for.

[Post New]by shirstew on Nov 10, 13 2:16 PM
You are not alone. I have run the Install several times then started the application which this downloads. The Game Manager screen flickers twice but the game never gets into the download queue. What is this problem? Don't say try installing it again, I'm already on my fifth attempt.

Go to: