How about Suggestions for Updates. Sometimes they use them.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 12, 13 12:21 PM
I see that in other forums and sometimes they use them. I would love to see more for the gold island.

_Be able to make free copies of some of the high end decor for Gold Island.
_Be able to breed Monsters on Gold Island to put on any island that has room.
_Have these rewards only after getting 5 or maybe 7 monsters on Gold Island.
_Have an inventory to keep your stuff in so you can reorganize.
_Have ways to add friends and trade and gift each other.
_Have mini games built into Gold Island so you can earn diamonds, coins, decor.
_Ability to change color of some objects or monsters. (only some)
_Ability to make some objects lighter or darker.
_More Islands
_New voting scale. 1-10 (1=needs work, 10=spectacular)
_Cut costs...I realize you have to make money but really????? Millions for a decor or upgrade!? Hundreds of thousands for feedings!!?

Edited on 06/20/2014 at 2:34:47 PM PST

Re:How about Suggestions for Updates. Sometimes they use them.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 12, 13 5:17 PM
Anybody out there?

Aiwevanya
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by Aiwevanya on Oct 12, 13 5:36 PM
I would love to have decorations for Gold Island, I enjoy decorating Islands so much that I'm kind of sad that I can't decorate that one. I sort of understand why, after all it has something like twice as many monster types available so with decorations as well it could get very crowded. Also they don't earn coin there so the decorations would be purely... well decorative, and only those players who (like me) are really into the design aspect would bother with them. I don't know that I'd want them to be completely free there, I'd miss the anticipation of saving up I think (this might just be me), perhaps a much reduced price? like 1% of the price on other islands?

What I would really prefer though is some decorations that are only available on Gold Island, ones that fit the gold and emerald (or diamond I suppose given that MSM diamonds are green) design of the Island. Even just a set of paths would be nice (I may have a minor path addiction though, even though they don't give xp and most of them aren't the like of any monster). Given the aforementioned crowding issue big decorations mightn't be a great idea, but maybe some statues? a tree or two? Maybe they could be mini-game prizes?

Still on the subject of Gold Island, was anyone else vaguely expecting / hoping for the monsters to appear there as golden versions of themselves? That would be pretty cool too I think.

F_O_A
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by F_O_A on Oct 12, 13 6:21 PM
Aiwevanya wrote:

What I would really prefer though is some decorations that are only available on Gold Island, ones that fit the gold and emerald (or diamond I suppose given that MSM diamonds are green) design of the Island. Even just a set of paths would be nice (I may have a minor path addiction though, even though they don't give xp and most of them aren't the like of any monster). Given the aforementioned crowding issue big decorations mightn't be a great idea, but maybe some statues? a tree or two? Maybe they could be mini-game prizes?

completely agree

F_O_A
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by F_O_A on Oct 12, 13 6:28 PM
katrinaceleste wrote:I see that in other forums and sometimes they use them. I would love to see more for the gold island.

_More Islands
_New voting scale. 1-10 (1=needs work, 10=spectacular)
_Cut costs...I realize you have to make money but really????? Millions for a decor or upgrade!? Hundreds of thousands for feedings!!?

I really like all the above suggestions, especially the new voting scale suggestion, get rid of thumbs down and do a 1-10 or even 1-5 scale. great katrinaceleste. The rest I don't have any particular feelings about.

Unfortunately, I don't have any bright 's of my own right now, except maybe shorten the baking times - since when did it take 6 hours for a pizza - the poor monsters having to eat a blackened !

Edited on 10/12/2013 at 6:29:45 PM PST

lynnstivers
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by lynnstivers on Oct 12, 13 6:34 PM
I'd like to have a choice of castle styles for each island. The castles we have are all nice but some of them really don't look as good on some islands as others do.

For instance - I absolutely love the third castle (second upgrade) on Plant Island but it's impossible to keep that one because it only has 18 beds. I'd love it if there could be a choice to have all the upgrades in that style for Plant Island.

And for Air Island I think the last castle looks best (my opinion) and I'd really like to have the choice to have all the upgrades in that style.

In other words - I'd like to have a choice of any style of my choosing for all the castle upgrades on all the islands.

EXCEPT for the first two castles - I think the first two castles (the shack and the stick castle) is ok for the first two on all of the islands (they fit as starter castles) but from the third one on up it would be terrific to be able to choose what style we wanted!

I would expect the castles to start small and get larger and more elaborate with each upgrade (like they do now) but right now we don't have any choice about what our castles actually look like. I would like to have that choice.

I have other games that allow you to choose what style you want to use when you upgrade your couch, barn, garden, etc. and I love that feature!

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 12, 13 8:38 PM
Yes I would love there to be not too many decorations on Gold Island but some at least. And they should be free too. I really love the idea of different styles of castles for each island. I actually like the first couple of styles if we had a fancier version when we upgrade.

I also agree totally with the whole baking thing. It takes forever to upgrade to 15. I can only afford to get one monster at a time to that level. Most of my monsters are 10 or above yet when you get to 11 and 12 it gets real expensive to feed them. I think they should be more reasonable about that.

I also think there should be more choices of baking. Like between the Ice cream and the pizza and the pizza and the pie. Etc, etc......

Charging millions and millions of coins so suddenly is a bit much. I realize they want to make money and I understand but many of us are not rich and cannot keep buying diamonds, coins and food. I do have fun with the game otherwise.

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Oct 12, 13 8:44 PM
katrinaceleste wrote:
_More Islands

These are in the update that we don't have yet. Hopefully we'll get them soon.

_Ability to make some objects lighter or darker.
_Be able to m ake free copies of some of the high end decor for Gold Island.

I these ideas. They sound great. Though with Big Fish only distributing the game I'm not sure if they can institute changes in it. You may need to take all of your good ideas to Big Blue Bubble directly.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 13, 13 5:41 AM
Thanks Zoppy

If the moderators like the ideas they share them with the creators, somehow. Thanks for letting us know about the inventory thing, I am very pleased about that. It will make it much easier to rearrange things.

Edited on 10/13/2013 at 5:46:44 AM PST

pianogrinder
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by pianogrinder on Oct 13, 13 6:40 AM
I would like to see all these ideas from these posts in the next update, including ethereal island and ethereal monsters and other new monsters like the Wubbox, Saw a video of it on youtube and thought it was the coolest thing. and Ghantz and a lot of other monsters that the Big Fish PC version is missing.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 13, 13 7:05 AM
E.thereal Island and Ethereal Monsters! Yes I knew I forgot something. That is why I started this thread.... I know there are so many cool thoughts and ideas out there. You guys are awesome. Keep em comin!!

F_O_A
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by F_O_A on Oct 13, 13 7:37 AM
This suggestion comes from the review thread and a different player, while I've thought of this when making payments, she put it in writing... I'm posting it here because this is something that may be able to make happen...

judy1689 wrote: I personally don't mind paying to play, I just wish BF would let club members use their monthly credit to make in game purchases.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Oct 13, 13 8:35 AM
F_O_A wrote:This suggestion comes from the review thread and a different player, while I've thought of this when making payments, she put it in writing... I'm posting it here because this is something that may be able to make happen...

judy1689 wrote: I personally don't mind paying to play, I just wish BF would let club members use their monthly credit to make in game purchases.

AGREE - not only for this but for any other FTP game!!

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 13, 13 8:41 AM
cat52 wrote:
F_O_A wrote:This suggestion comes from the review thread and a different player, while I've thought of this when making payments, she put it in writing... I'm posting it here because this is something that may be able to make happen...

AGREE - not only for this but for any other FTP game!!

Yes that is a great idea!!!! In fact I would be willing to go back to my monthly membership for a flat fee. Maybe a platinum membership or something.

Edited on 10/13/2013 at 8:42:36 AM PST

Aiwevanya
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by Aiwevanya on Oct 13, 13 9:08 AM
Had another thought, what if you could buy placeable versions of the rocks and starting trees? I always remove them, partly for the xp, but mostly because they're never where I would want them, but if I had the ability to place them exactly where I wanted I would totally buy them back.

lynnstivers
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by lynnstivers on Oct 13, 13 9:33 AM
I love the idea of being able to buy the starting rocks and trees to place where you want them!

I like the fancy trees in the market but I also really like the rocks and trees that come with the islands. It would be great if we could arrange them the way we wanted to like we can with the other decorations.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 13, 13 9:52 AM
Aiwevanya wrote:Had another thought, what if you could buy placeable versions of the rocks and starting trees? I always remove them, partly for the xp, but mostly because they're never where I would want them, but if I had the ability to place them exactly where I wanted I would totally buy them back.

You know I was wishing that too. I think it would be good cause some of them are nice and then, like you say, we could put them where we want and use only what we want.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 13, 13 9:56 AM
I would love more island specific decor. Coral and seaweed things for Water Island, Cacti and tumbleweed for Air Island and snowy Trees etc for Cold Island. Oh and paths for Water Island too.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 13, 13 9:58 AM
We, the people, (who pay for the "free to play" games) are speaking!!

Sirlionheart
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by Sirlionheart on Oct 13, 13 1:15 PM
My monsters want to accessorize! Hats, boots, jewelry, etc. perhaps even a musical instrument for the guys that sing. (my Entbrat hinted at a keyboard. Even he gets that he's got tonal issues) Also, in addition to the ovens, my guys have asked for flowering fruit trees. The flowers would look cool, and when the fruit is ready, they will eat it.

Go to: