bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 13, 13 8:42 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

BLANK BOXES

[Post New]by djinnandtonic on Oct 13, 13 11:56 AM
After I tried to play and had the blank dialogue boxes and blank inventory I went into the Collectors Edition to see if they had the same problem. Seems that they did. I will try to uninstall and re-install to see if that helps.
I don't think that will help from past experience.

UPDATE: BLANK BOXES

[Post New]by djinnandtonic on Oct 13, 13 1:44 PM
Just as I suspected. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not help.
Too bad because it looks good.

manticore
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby technical issues here only

[Post New]by manticore on Oct 14, 13 12:35 PM
I had the same problem, djinnandtonic (fab name!!), but I did it the opposite way - had blank boxes on the CE, so hoped the SE would be Ok; sadly, it's the same

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Oct 15, 13 8:46 PM
Never had this happen before.

Keeps telling me "demo complete, please purchase...or come back with another profile".

Well, I'd already bought the game, properly installed. So what's with this??

Why would I want to create another profile after coming that far in the game?
It makes little or no sense!

Tried quitting game and restarting but always, always get the same message.

Anyone else incur this situation??

Thanks!

[Post New]by belldane on Oct 19, 13 2:20 PM
All my boxes are empty. Can't put in player name or see options, play etc. buttons they are all empty. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game app and the game, no change.

I was hoping to get a couple of games with the weekend sale, but not without trying the demo first!!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 22, 13 4:25 PM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues in the game.

If you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling your games, to make sure everything has been downloaded correctly, I'd recommend contacting our Tech Support Team so they can look into these issues.

I hope these are resolved quickly!

bfgDeveron

Go to: