bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Legacy: Witch Island forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 14, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Legacy: Witch Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Legacy: Witch Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:Welcome to Legacy: Witch Island forum

[Post New]by jdelbove on Oct 14, 13 5:25 AM
I am at the end of my demo and would buy this game because it's pretty relaxing in an odd kind of way but I don't know if it is a glitch in the game or just something I missed but in two different scenes, one in the tree hollow and the other with the large snake, the hint says to use the matches but I don't have any and don't know where to look for them. I don't want to buy the game if I am just going to be stuck here. Any help would be great.

Thanks~~JoAnne

margit50
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by margit50 on Oct 14, 13 5:30 AM
you have a cigarette lighter on the right hand, left of the knife. I used it with the snake

catmartie
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by catmartie on Oct 14, 13 3:17 PM
I have reached a mini-game where the instructions say "select the rectangles so that the colors of the squares in the corners match". Does anyone know what they actually want you to do?

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Oct 14, 13 7:25 PM
catmartie wrote:I have reached a mini-game where the instructions say "select the rectangles so that the colors of the squares in the corners match". Does anyone know what they actually want you to do?

Hey,

I never knew what this mean. (I followed directions from the hint bottom and some berries disappear). But I couldn't make it!

Finally, I skipped the game !

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Oct 26, 13 5:39 PM
It means you pick a corner and you'll see a faint light outline as you move the mouse... when you get to a corner the same colour (background) as the other 3 highlighted, you can click that one and click again and the icons in the highlighted area disappear. The idea is to remove all the icons without overlapping any empty squares.

[Post New]by angelaandadrian on Nov 8, 13 6:25 AM
Help, I am having real trouble with this game freezing every couple of minutes: I have restarted my PC 5 times now and when I re-open the game, I get a few steps and it freezes again.

I don't really want to un-install and re-install because I don't want to go back to the beginning unless I have to. Any ideas?

[Post New]by fredomaraccini on Dec 15, 13 4:24 AM
How do you play the game with the colored balls?? green, yellow, red, etc.

[Post New]by msmrwhite on Dec 29, 13 6:44 PM
that is a match game. you keep making matches until the meter on the right reaches 1000

Go to: