VJSS
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Cannon

[Post New]by VJSS on Oct 14, 13 7:14 AM
I need to shoot the cannon at the bridge scene but am not able to find a way to retrieve the cannon ball. I can not proceed across the bridge until I fire the cannon. Does anyone have a solution for my problem?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Cannon

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 14, 13 10:08 AM
You find something later on to put in the basket again to bring the basket with the cannonball back up.

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Oct 15, 13 6:46 PM
I am at the same part of the game, it will not let me proceed in the game without doing the cannon ball thing. Any suggestions

VJSS
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by VJSS on Oct 16, 13 7:44 AM
To the left of the base of the gear machine is a large rock, it goes in the basket.

[Post New]by mickeyjo on Oct 26, 13 6:32 PM
I have the stone, have all the gears, cannot get the stone to go into the basket or anywhere else in that area. What could I be missing?

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Nov 16, 13 3:56 PM
i'd like to know that one too...the helpful racoon points to the basket area but my rock will not go in. Does it have to co
me up somehow and how does that work, please?

OK, here it is: go to the gear game and it will tell you to go to the smithy for another gear that you have to make. Go there and there is a HOG that you play to get the mold. Then go to the smithy and make the gear from that pot of liquid metal and the gold. Go to the gear game and play it with that piece. Your bridge is lowered. Good to go.

Edited on 11/16/2013 at 4:24:35 PM PST

Go to: