Stuck at the Power Station

[Post New]by Jeremy864 on Oct 14, 13 8:52 AM
I am still missing 3 of the pieces for Thor's box. When I try to use a hint it guides me into the room where the ladder was. When I hit the hint button again it "highlights" the ladder in my inventory but I can't figure out what to do with it. I have tried using it all over the room, the control room, and even outside.

Re:Stuck at the Power Station

[Post New]by kimacannon on Oct 21, 13 10:51 PM
Hi. I'm in the same boat. It tells me that a stepladder would be good here...but it's not letting me use it anywhere.

I'm also still missing two of Thor's Fuses pieces...but have no more hunts and the pieces in the fuse box outside that you turn the power on and off to aren't there. (I may or may not have been so confused that I googled to see what I was missing).

Any help that can be provided would be great! Thanks!

[Post New]by Yostekos on Oct 24, 13 6:12 AM
Hi. I am stuck here too (french version) ! 3 metal pieces are missing each time I restart the game. And no way to use the stepladder
Bored of clicking everywhere during hours.
Did you find a solution ?

I ask G5e, why not...
Keep in touch
thanks

[Post New]by Saakimba on Nov 4, 13 10:23 AM
I have the same problem... missing 2 pieces of Thor's fuse box, a step ladder that can't be placed where it says it "would be useful here". What gives? I want to move through this. Is there any way to reset this chapter and start over? I think I missed two pieces of the fuse box from the electrical switch box outside the building, but now when I go back to get them, they are gone. The hint just keeps pointing to the box, but all I can do is switch the power on and off, but to no effect. Who responds to these posts? I'd like to fix this!!

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Nov 7, 13 4:28 PM
There are three straight pieces in each of the two boxes to the sides of the door, one on the left and one on the right. The first lightning piece is in the cabinet in the generator room, which you can't get into till you have completed the first HOS behind the electrified fence and found the key. The second lightning piece is in the second HOS scene in the same place. You will have to turn the electricity off to do the first HOS, back on to see in the generator room, and back off to do the second HOS.

[Post New]by Saakimba on Nov 8, 13 2:44 PM
"There are three straight pieces in each of the two boxes to the sides of the door,"

I know that I grabbed one piece out of the left box, but accidentally missed the two other pieces. Now they're no longer available, so I can't go back and get them. Is there a way to reset the chapter so that I can start again and get it right? With the two pieces no longer showing up (it's as though the game thinks I got them already), I cannot move forward.

[Post New]by Myhoney4ever on Nov 9, 13 9:37 AM
Saakimba wrote:"There are three straight pieces in each of the two boxes to the sides of the door,"

I know that I grabbed one piece out of the left box, but accidentally missed the two other pieces. Now they're no longer available, so I can't go back and get them. Is there a way to reset the chapter so that I can start again and get it right? With the two pieces no longer showing up (it's as though the game thinks I got them already), I cannot move forward.

I am having the same problem .... can't move forward ... any suggestions?

[Post New]by FriarJnr on Jan 30, 14 2:59 PM
I have exactly the same bug and have looked through the web. A lot of people seem to have this issue with Big Fish not offering any suggestions/advice/solution or fix. With the game saves you can't even go back to 'undo' the bug. Very frustrating, puts me off getting any more of their games.

Some feedback from their Technical Support would be nice since we've paid for the game :-(

[Post New]by HalifaxBantam on Feb 4, 14 1:07 PM
Hey anybody figured out how to do this yet? i've got 5 metal pieces in the Thor Fuses box but can't find the final 3. When i press hint it just highlights the box and there's nothing i can do with it, without the remaining pieces!!
Any ideas are much appreciated. Really annoying isn't it!

[Post New]by Windylynn on Feb 4, 14 10:48 PM
Missing one piece and can't move on!!! Don't want to start all over again! ( got stuck @ cabin earlier....wudn't let me pick up pine cone on hop) help plz!

[Post New]by Aeriks01 on Mar 2, 14 1:40 PM
Anyone found a solution for the power plant. Ive got five pieces. I miss three pieces for the fusebox. Please help!

Go to: