Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

GREAT game!!!!!

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Oct 14, 13 3:04 PM
Wow, this game is great. Just finished - took me 4&1/2 hours to complete. LOTS of puzzles - and they are basic so I could solve all of them without skipping (nice change from other games where some puzzles are so difficult that I get frustrated and skip them.) Great HOS. You keep a knife and lighter with you at all times. Good story as well. Please more like this.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:GREAT game!!!!!

[Post New]by phatkhat on Oct 15, 13 2:31 PM
It will probably be over six hours for me. I am a little over three hours into it, and still have 27 puzzles to unlock, and about half the fireflies to find.

I wasn't very enchanted with the demo's beginnings, but by the end, I decided to use a PCC. And am I glad I did! The further you go, the better it gets!

I've had NO problems with load times, graphics, or cut scenes. I have got a new gaming computer, and games that dragged, skipped, and hiccuped on my old machine are running great now. I know I dumped a few games that wouldn't run right on the old machine, and can't wait to try them again. Moonlit Grove did to me what this one is doing to Twins, so it might be the graphics card. My old puter had onboard graphics, and just wouldn't run high res games.

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Oct 15, 13 3:17 PM
I agree and have posted my views about this game to some one also thinking the same thing - my view what a great game - plays about the same time as CE without all extras - who wants wallpapers music and desk top downloads - I dont - and that is exactly what you did not get here -
Just a game and really good -we need more like this from BFG - it reminds me of when games were value for money . Thanx BFG

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 15, 13 5:11 PM
I agree with you all. I wasn't expecting much from the earlier reviews, but this one is hitting the spot with me. Better than some CEs in my opinion, and I am glad that I have it. I love keeping the knife and the lighter, lol. Back to play some more!

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Oct 15, 13 6:08 PM
Just finished it, the ending was a little strange, but other than that - GREAT game!!!

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Oct 22, 13 11:58 PM
I don't post much, but this was a great SE game! I'm surprised it had things to collect. I liked the puzzles, they were fun. The HO scenes had me really looking at them to find the items. The story was good. I wish they would put out more SE games like this! Thanks BF!

[Post New]by bonary on Nov 11, 13 3:16 PM
Janeypat wrote:I agree and have posted my views about this game to some one also thinking the same thing - my view what a great game - plays about the same time as CE without all extras - who wants wallpapers music and desk top downloads - I dont - and that is exactly what you did not get here -
Just a game and really good -we need more like this from BFG - it reminds me of when games were value for money . Thanx BFG

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Dec 6, 13 12:17 PM
I agree I've had hours of fun and figure out everything by myself and I love all the puzzles.

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Feb 8, 14 6:52 PM
Very good for SE

Go to: