Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Designing buildings

[Post New]by Acashy on Oct 14, 13 11:49 PM
Did anyone here try it??

Was wondering if it's ike with the pets, where you'll get the option to switch between original, and whatever design one opened up...

Cisdaman
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Re:Designing buildings

[Post New]by Cisdaman on Oct 15, 13 6:04 AM
So far, I've only customized my Antique Store and the pizza place. From what I've seen though, you can customize them again and change to a different one whenever you want (provided you have the money). So it seems that we can change our mind whenever our resources allow it.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Designing buildings

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 15, 13 6:24 AM
Acashy wrote:Did anyone here try it??

Was wondering if it's ike with the pets, where you'll get the option to switch between original, and whatever design one opened up...

Yes, you can switch between different designs that you have already purchased. The difference is that the switch will not be automatic, but the building will be placed in a construction mode for x number of hours, just like when you originally purchased the design.

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Designing buildings

[Post New]by Acashy on Oct 15, 13 7:57 AM
eli173 wrote:
Acashy wrote:Did anyone here try it??

Yes, you can switch between different designs that you have already purchased. The difference is that the switch will not be automatic, but the building will be placed in a construction mode for x number of hours, just like when you originally purchased the design.

Thatnkyou

Go to: