bfgFlounder
9,630 Posts

Welcome to The Happy Hereafter forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 15, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Happy Hereafter forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Happy Hereafter players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Livibop
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Happy Hereafter forum

[Post New]by Livibop on Oct 15, 13 4:43 AM
I love this game!!

Finally, a game that's not a depressing HOG!!!

In this game you control a 'tribe' of ghosts and other halloween-type creatures, but they are super-cute.

You collect resources and complete tasks.

I am about an hour into it, and love the graphics and the different challenges.

Using on of my many saved up game credits for this one!!

[Post New]by aeckels25 on Oct 15, 13 5:53 AM
I really like this game. But... is there a way to make it go into window mode?

Thanks!

[Post New]by Electrocious on Oct 15, 13 6:25 PM
I can't get past the 3rd assignment of casting magic 3x on the old alter. Does anyone know how? I can't decide if I want to buy it or not because I've not seen enough and am almost out of time on my trial. Need to get past that to see more.

[Post New]by Obamaman on Oct 20, 13 11:17 AM
Can't get level 3 warehouse quest to finish can't sell 5 units of wood for quest to finish even though I have sold 50 already help needed
Thanks

[Post New]by cardinalviper on Oct 21, 13 5:10 PM
How do you get ore? I have started the game over to see if I missed something, but did not have any way to get ore. I did all the lab studies. What am I missing? Thanks,

[Post New]by Arkiey on Oct 23, 13 4:06 PM
I am also wondering how to get ore?????

for Electrocious ;for magic-need to use the magic wand at the altar-make sure you have it in the on mode--then slowly use the wand-dont use all three to cast at once.....when you have done it 2x's ,the arrow points down to where you should use the magic wand and a green goblin comes out and u are finished.

HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE...
I

[Post New]by LostUser1969 on Oct 23, 13 7:14 PM
Ore comes up when the section to the upper left opens up...there's a meadow up and left from the main region, where you built/rebuilt the sawmill...there's several things in that area - the glowing moss off to the side, the stair up to the witch area, and a bridge to the top and right that leads to the northern series of locations. At first its just a rock wall, but a quest will pop it open and a very large area becomes available.
"Ore" is actually just stone, have no idea why they called it "ore". The area is also where you find honey, there are two fountains, only one of which you can use initially.
You may find purchasing the fake gold at the trading post helps - I already had it in hand when that area opened for me, so that may be a trigger item, but it may also have been coincidence.
The game has some quirks.

Edited on 10/23/2013 at 7:16:31 PM PST

[Post New]by degusmom on Nov 2, 13 2:10 PM
Also having issues selling 5 units of wood? Any help on this?

covan
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by covan on Nov 6, 13 1:21 PM
You have to make and sell 5 planks in order to complete that quest.

degusmom wrote:Also having issues selling 5 units of wood? Any help on this?

[Post New]by leagueSK on Nov 15, 13 12:04 AM
Okay, I know that the 5 units of wood actually refers to planks, but does anyone know how to complete "Upgrade warehouse to lvl 3"? I've upgraded every house and building to level 3, and still havent managed to complete that quest.

Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Ellaclare on Jan 30, 14 2:40 AM
I keep having characters fall off the map. They end up in unopened sections, and I can't get them out. What can I do?
Also I've tried and tried to use the magic pointer on the alter, and it doesn't work. I've now run out of magic! Will I get more at some stage?

Go to: