can u see what I see(original) - how to finish the last riddle ----- behind the lucky number 07

[Post New]by ranired on Mar 9, 09 11:12 PM
Hello,
could anyone let me know how to finish the above riddle to go further and finish the game please.
ranired

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

can u see what I see(original) - how to finish the last riddle ----- behind the lucky number 07

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 10, 09 5:14 AM
ranired wrote:Hello,
could anyone let me know how to finish the above riddle to go further and finish the game please.
ranired

Hi ranired-welcome to the forums! If I remember correctly, it was in the upper left quadrant and in the box of dominos.....

Hope this helps

[Post New]by ranired on Mar 13, 09 12:16 PM
prpldva wrote:
ranired wrote:Hello,
ranired

Hi ranired-welcome to the forums! If I remember correctly, it was in the upper left quadrant and in the box of dominos.....

Hope this helps

Re:can u see what I see(original) - how to finish the last riddle ----- behind the lucky number 0

[Post New]by ranired on Mar 13, 09 12:18 PM
thanx a ton could finally proceed in the game.

Re:can u see what I see(original) - how to finish the last riddle ----- behind the lucky number

[Post New]by KellyWang on Jun 12, 09 7:50 PM
can you tell me what the riddle is for that last mini game....i got "the rare____is behomd the lucky number 07"

Edited on 06/12/2009 at 7:56:24 PM PST

Go to: