mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Last puzzle - contest

[Post New]by mitupogo on Oct 15, 13 11:27 AM
My only frustration with this game is that there isn't always an explanation. I got to the end, and there is a match three game "contest" between me and the bad guy. What are the rules??? I kept matching 3, and nothing happened. The lighted tiles in the game, I couldn't get them to do anything. I looked online for an explanation. Did I miss it? I finally skipped the game, just because I couldn't figure out my goal. Very frustrating. What is the goal of that match 3 game?

GMMan_BZFlag
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Last puzzle - contest

[Post New]by GMMan_BZFlag on Oct 25, 13 3:11 PM
You need to match balls of at least three in a row with the lighted balls to get rid of them. You have to match a dozen or so of those lighted ones to finish the minigame. The non-obvious part about this minigame is that the balls don't cascade to fill the spaces left behind by the balls matched. Instead, new balls appear in place, making you play for a significantly longer time than if the balls above fell into the empty space.

Edit: You can only match 3 or more vertically and horizontally, but not diagonally. Also, you'll have to break 15 of those lighted balls, which contributes to the length of the minigame.

Edited on 10/25/2013 at 4:09:15 PM PST

Go to: