Theories on Dark Parables: Jack and the Beanstalk

[Post New]by QueenDorothyGale on Oct 15, 13 4:37 PM
My sister and I made an educated guess over the weekend. For those of you who are fans of Dark Parables, be sure to read this.

We think the next Dark Parable (Jack and the Beanstalk--hinted in The Final Cinderella) will come out in February 2014 or possibly 2015. Since the Dark Parables come out every 9 months at least, we guessed Dark Parables: Jack and the Beanstalk might come out in 2014 or 2015. Here's a pattern of dates the games came out on to explain our theory.

Dark Parables
Curse of the Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty)--March 11, 2010
The Exiled Prince (The Frog Prince)--February 25, 2011
Rise of the Snow Queen (Snow White/The Snow Queen)--December 2, 2011
The Red Riding Hood Sisters (Little Red Riding Hood)--September 21, 2012
The Final Cinderella (Cinderella/Pinocchio)--May 2013

Now here's the real question for the next Dark Parables. If the next Dark Parables is Jack and the Beanstalk, how will the story in the game be told? Will Jack be a hero turned villain because of insanity, or losing someone? Will there be another story mixed in with the game storyline? What will the parables we have to collect look like and what story will they tell? Will there be a collecting pieces of clothing thing like in The Final Cinderella? What story will they foreshadow next at the end of the game? And, if there will be a Collector's Edition for it, what will the bonus gameplay and bonus story be?

Tora1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Theories on Dark Parables: Jack and the Beanstalk

[Post New]by Tora1 on Oct 18, 13 8:52 PM
My theories are that the parables will be about the backstories of the beans, the bird that lays the golden eggs, the harp, the sky realm, and the giant.

[Post New]by CharmingAngel on Oct 21, 13 8:45 AM
Hello Fans, our next adventure in Dark Parables take player high above the cloud in "Jack and the Sky Castle"! Game expected to launch around Q1 of 2014.
This is from the Blue Tea facebook page

Edited on 10/21/2013 at 8:46:06 AM PST

[Post New]by QueenDorothyGale on Oct 25, 13 8:44 AM
Tora1 wrote:My theories are that the parables will be about the backstories of the beans, the bird that lays the golden eggs, the harp, the sky realm, and the giant.

That sounds like an excellent theory. Maybe the bonus gameplay would be Swan Princess.

Go to: