bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

2 Planets Fire & Ice

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 16, 13 12:29 AM
Experience what may very well be the fastest match-3 game of all time – Two Planets Ice & Fire! Approximately 140 levels with diverse objectives guarantee non-stop gaming fun! Glistening with amazing HD graphics, the game offers you the choice of two different game modes: chill out and clear levels at your own pace on the ice world or put yourself in the hot seat against the ticking clock on the fire planet. Master the exciting levels by clearing a specified color from the playing field, sending special jewels tumbling to the bottom of the board, arranging jewels in special positions or setting off as many explosions as possible – and a whole lot more!

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:2 Planets Fire & Ice

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Oct 16, 13 1:40 AM
Can anyone help I have to post this here because there is nowhere else to go . I am trying get todays deal but not use a credit I tried the coupon code but it wont accept it until I have two games to order , by saying game club credit applied I'm guessing that will only give me the one game . Hope someone understands my query , thanks .

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Oct 16, 13 2:07 AM
gillydi53 wrote:Can anyone help I have to post this here because there is nowhere else to go . I am trying get todays deal but not use a credit I tried the coupon code but it wont accept it until I have two games to order , by saying game club credit applied I'm guessing that will only give me the one game . Hope someone understands my query , thanks .

Gilly, to get todays deal of get two games for the price of one you need to select two games of the same value. Two collectors edition games or two standard games.

Go to the home page, look at the One Day Only ad, click on learn more for details on how to get todays deal.

If you only have one game in your cart then you club credit will be applied to purchase it.

You can't buy one game hoping to pay half price, that is not the deal.

Edited on 10/16/2013 at 2:09:22 AM PST

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Oct 16, 13 2:48 AM
Thank you for your reply MsFreddie I wasnt trying to get one half price just trying to figure out the deal as I said if I apply a club credit then the buy link will close down and the activated screen will show . Will try to figure it out maybe I'm missing something

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Oct 16, 13 3:31 AM
A punch card credit would not work but your monthly club credit should

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Oct 16, 13 3:40 AM
Thanks again MsFreddie tried it and as I thought because I used a club credit rather than cash it activated the game straight away and would not let me go back to my cart to add another game . Will try CS and see if they will give me a coupon because I've missed out on the deal now .Wont bother again will just wait for bonus mondays .

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Oct 16, 13 3:47 AM
gillydi53 wrote:Thanks again MsFreddie tried it and as I thought because I used a club credit rather than cash it activated the game straight away and would not let me go back to my cart to add another game . Will try CS and see if they will give me a coupon because I've missed out on the deal now .Wont bother again will just wait for bonus mondays .

Add one game to cart and continue shopping no longer works? Hope CS figures it out for you gilly.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Oct 16, 13 5:12 AM
gillydi53 wrote:Thanks again MsFreddie tried it and as I thought because I used a club credit rather than cash it activated the game straight away and would not let me go back to my cart to add another game . Will try CS and see if they will give me a coupon because I've missed out on the deal now .Wont bother again will just wait for bonus mondays .

That's happened to me before too. Can you somehow 'delete' the deal, is there an 'x' there that you can click on and get rid of their code for todays deal. and then you can put in your own code. good luck!!

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Oct 16, 13 6:08 AM
That happened to me last weekend. I trialed a game, hit "buy" from the game manager, and was not able to continue shopping. I removed the game, then went straight to the Big Fish site and was able to get 2 games that way.

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Oct 16, 13 8:24 AM
This has happened to me several times. You cannot get these 2-for-1 deals through the Game Manager. You have to type in the game name on the cart, hit continue shopping, type in the second game name, then enter the deal "code." I was resigned to never being able to get a 2-for-1 deal, but this method works.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 16, 13 9:15 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to duck in to clarify quickly that you should definitely be able to combine the sale with a Game Club credit, and add multiple games to your shopping cart to do so. This can be done from both the Big Fish Games app and the website.

To do that on the website just add your first game, then don't click the 'Place Order' button. Click the back button on your browser or the 'Continue Shopping' link in the shopping cart. Add your other desired game (or games) to your shopping cart and add the coupon code (make sure that's applied correctly). Once this is done, click the 'Place Order' button and your order should go through successfully.

In the app, add your first game and the click the 'X' to exit out of the shopping cart. Then click to buy the second game, add the coupon code and click 'Place Order.'

If you run into any issues at all with today's sale, our Customer Support Team would be happy to make it right.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder to keep things game related in the forums. If you have any further questions about coupon codes like this, please feel free to private message me or one of the other Moderators.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Go to: