Big Fish Games

[Post New]by mwilke3587 on Oct 16, 13 2:53 AM
I'm beginning to believe my favorite gaming site is going down hill. No more live help and being ignored on important issues. I have been a member for over ten years and have seen this downfall in the last few months. Is it new employee's to blame or the economy? In any case I am very saddened because this was the best of the best out there to me.

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

Big Fish Games

[Post New]by Nilosh on Oct 18, 13 3:02 AM
mwilke3587 wrote:I'm beginning to believe my favorite gaming site is going down hill. No more live help and being ignored on important issues. I have been a member for over ten years and have seen this downfall in the last few months. Is it new employee's to blame or the economy? In any case I am very saddened because this was the best of the best out there to me.

Infortunately it looks like BFG is going thu a transition period which is not oly affecting the quality of games but also the relationship they had with us. I wrote to them about the problems with this game and I got an automatic response which says told me that my request is queued and someone will get to it later but I could just ask for a refund. Menawhile they want more info on the game. I replied that they should take the time and just read the forums.

Anyhow, ? am crossing my fingers that they sort this game out. I would hate to see this game go down the drain along with BFG

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Big Fish Games

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Nov 6, 13 9:24 AM
Are you having trouble emailing them or with response in the forums? If it's response in the forums, I don't know that they do that. The only time that I've seen Mods in the forums, it's seems as if they're in them as gamers themselves. I know that the forums are policed, but I don't know that they staff people to read everything that we have to say. (that job would suck)
If it's email response, then I would be upset. I have marveled over how Big Fish has the best customer service EVER. I'd hate to see it go downhill.

I've never taken advantage of the live help, so I can't help you on that one.

I guess patience reigns over this one. Fixing technical issues, is that BF's responsibility or the developers'? I think with thousands of games, and hundreds of developers, with millions of us asking to be the top priority, it may just be that some things ARE put on the back burner. Don't lose faith, this is still the best gaming site out there. Hands down.

Go to: