bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Reviews For 2 Planets Fire & Ice!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 16, 13 8:44 AM
What do you think of 2 Planets Fire & Ice? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the 2 Planets Fire & Ice page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Reviews For 2 Planets Fire & Ice!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 16, 13 8:45 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgDeveron

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Oct 17, 13 3:08 AM
I played the demo and I got the game, I think (at least so far) that it's awsome! I like the techno music and the challenge of different stages, I hope it keeps the rithme in the fire planet as well, there is also a list of players with the score and position, and I cannot complain about mine, I am on 1st, up to now! To me it's a 5 match 3 games, actually it's a match 5, and I recomended it to the fans!

Bilyeu5
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Bilyeu5 on Oct 17, 13 9:20 AM
Worst Match 3 Game ever! I am a big fan of M3 and eagerly await new offerings. Instructions were vague. Bombs just kept exploding for no known reason. All that pyrotechno stuff gave me a headache and I quit after 5 minutes.

Scobeaux
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Scobeaux on Oct 17, 13 11:20 AM
I hated this game at first, but I went back and played it for another 20 minutes or so and it is beginning to grow on me. I play lots and lots of M3 games and this one is far from the worst. I have a suspicion that there is way more here than initially meets the eye. I agree that the instructions are not very helpful but if you just plow ahead and try different things it becomes clear after a while what you are supposed to be doing. And bear in mind that their descriptions of colors, like "light green" for example, can be very misleading. It is actually more of a grey, at least on my screen.

Go to: