bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post Your Surface: The Pantheon Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 18, 13 9:26 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

joz1950
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Post Your Surface: The Pantheon Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by joz1950 on Oct 25, 13 2:54 PM
game keeps freezing up

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Oct 31, 13 10:10 AM
not very happy.
quite far on in game. when I complete the hidden object scene to obtain the last crystal tooth everything freezes.
have tried coming out of game and starting again...but to no avail tooth just disappears and game freezes.
I know I'll be told to uninstall and reinstall but as its far on in game I do not wont to go all through it again . there is no guarantee it wont happen again.
its so annoying!!!!

[Post New]by cathyu on Nov 6, 13 6:56 PM
I have a Mac and this game freezes when I reach the hidden object sites. I start up again but it continues to freeze and drop me out of the game. Help!

[Post New]by Cabbagetowner on Jan 7, 14 2:09 AM
I did not receive any items when I placed the butterfly. Now I need the pickaxe and do not have one.

[Post New]by leslie222 on Feb 11, 14 7:51 AM
what is security key will not let game without it

[Post New]by leslie222 on Feb 11, 14 7:55 AM
what is the security key for this game . I cannot play game without it.

mstws
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by mstws on Mar 17, 14 4:41 PM
Have windows 8 and cannot get came to run when I click on play. Have deleted and reinstalled several times.

Go to: