Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

Is it even possible to finish it?

[Post New]by Zoppy on Oct 19, 13 2:50 AM
Ice world level 4 Hunter game seems impossible. It requires 200 gems in only 20 moves. That's 10 per move! How is that even possible?

1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Is it even possible to finish it?

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Jan 23, 14 1:43 PM
Yes, Zoppy it is. I finished last week. It took me a year. I only played between games and often for just a few minutes. I usually don't really like this kind of game...but... I have sense now that there are no other games like this one.
Some hints:
1. Don't keep using the same strategy on every try. And sometimes it's the speed of the cannon ball that counts. Also the point of contact is very important.
2. When you get to the grenade, one rock and especially the Diamond - your epic win might not count until you redo it several times. It took me forever to figure out that one.
3. You will eventually get all the awards just playing. You don't have to try for them.

It's my favorite game and I have well over 100. I really felt super to finally beat that "crazy little kinghead". Hang in there. You will win much sooner than me 'cause I'm an old lady and would quit when I couldn't seem to make progress. So frustrating.
You might try 50 times then the next day, bust all the tanks and ETs on your 1st shot.

It is so fun! MeeMaw

1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Is it even possible to finish it?

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Jan 23, 14 1:46 PM
Yes, Zoppy it is. I finished last week. It took me a year. I only played between games and often for just a few minutes. I usually don't really like this kind of game...but... I have sense now that there are no other games like this one.
Some hints:
1. Don't keep using the same strategy on every try. And sometimes it's the speed of the cannon ball that counts. Also the point of contact is very important.
2. When you get to the grenade, one rock and especially the Diamond - your epic win might not count until you redo it several times. It took me forever to figure out that one.
3. You will eventually get all the awards just playing. You don't have to try for them.

It's my favorite game and I have well over 100. I really felt super to finally beat that "crazy little kinghead". Hang in there. You will win much sooner than me 'cause I'm an old lady and would quit when I couldn't seem to make progress. So frustrating.
You might try 50 times then the next day, bust all the tanks and ETs on your 1st shot.

It is so fun! MeeMaw

Go to: