Zarine13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Best way to make gold?

[Post New]by Zarine13 on Oct 19, 13 12:48 PM
I have been harvesting Moss and eyes to cook and sell, so far. I just upgraded the kitchen to lvl 2. Other than cooking and selling is there a better way to make gold?

Re:Best way to make gold?

[Post New]by VeggieCoral on Oct 22, 13 6:14 PM
Make the things at the souvenir stand, then sell them.

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Nov 5, 13 3:17 PM
After I got the circus and the mana generator, I used the 100 mana show to keep everyone fed. Then I put 3 people on each farm and sold the food. Once a farm is upgraded twice, it can be set to produce mandrakes, which sell for 15 each.

One glitch, occasionally someone off-screen would stop working. I would scroll around and spot them caught in their "become happy" animation. Once on-screen they would get back to work. So after each circus show I would look around and make sure everyone was working.

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Dec 16, 13 5:34 PM
Slave driver. lol I agree though. I have caught a couple of the girls just hanging out.

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Dec 17, 13 10:06 AM
It's easier to just use the left/right arrows in the lower left box to view the status of each worker. You can also grab a worker from within the box, click on the dining table so they'll eat and increase their happiness. But you don't need to move them back to where they were working - they'll automatically go there after eating.

dopey1305
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by dopey1305 on Jan 1, 14 8:56 PM
Just constantly scroll through the bottom left screen of characters and if someone is "free" they can be picked up from this box-instead of scrolling around looking-and can be dropped on a tree or food or rocks or gold or whatever. Hope this helps you! To sell the dishes is better as they are like 25 each instead of individual ingredients.

Go to: