Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

*length of game please

[Post New]by Melymc on Oct 19, 13 10:06 PM
Has anyone played the game and finished it? How long did it take you? Just let me know what mode you played, it doesn't matter. I'm just trying to get an idea. Anything would be helpful. Hopefully someone finished, the reviews were pretty harsh, . Thanks for your help! Have a great weekend!

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

Re:*length of game please

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 19, 13 10:35 PM
Played easy, 4 hours including bonus chapter...

Hope that helps.

I bought it, so felt like I needed to play it all the way through. It was just OK.

Edited on 10/19/2013 at 10:36:10 PM PST

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Oct 20, 13 1:19 AM
Thank you very much Clownfish! That helps a lot! Have a good weekend!

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 20, 13 8:41 AM
LOL, clownfish is my ranking in the forum, PTBT is my nickname. Glad to have helped!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 21, 13 6:23 PM
Dear Melymc - am still chuckling over you calling PTBT Clownfish - no meanness
intended - is just so cute!!!! Just when we figure something out - it is still not right!!
Somehow submitted 11 extra copies of something - heeeelllllllpppp!!!

Reason am writing though is to say thanks - this is one of reasons find the forum so delicious - you just never know what little gem you will find that will make your day!!

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Oct 22, 13 12:46 AM
I just looked back at this. Looks like I need to change my meds again! JK! Sorry PTBT, it was 4:20 in the morning. At least I gave ya'll a good chuckle. Anyway, thanks again for the answer. Orphaned- I have done that too. I started a new thread, but I must have accidentally hit the button twice. When I looked back at the page, it looked like I had asked the question three times. Thank goodness you can delete your own discussions!. Have a great week!

Go to: