how do I get a light catcher?

[Post New]by Crueltyfre on Oct 20, 13 12:18 PM
I feel like an idiot but for the life of me I can't find the light catcher to use to collect the lights in the tower room. The only reason I know I need a light catcher is that I was so stumped by how to get the lights that I went out and checked out some walkthroughs/cheat sites. They all said use the light catcher, but I don't have that and have looked everywhere I can think for it. I have used up, no joke, 4 hints and each time the arrow hits the picture on the wall with the frog walking....but when I click on it, nothing happens, the cursor remains a magnifying glass but no longer zooms in on picture.

I'm not sure if this is stupid game player or technical issue. I have rebooted game and computer and tried to reinstall (without deleting existing) but can't find the fix for stupid player.
Anyone out there that can help?

Re:how do I get a light catcher?

[Post New]by bethann213 on Oct 21, 13 3:52 PM
I have the same problem.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Oct 21, 13 6:29 PM
You need the two gems and a sort of frame for the amulet-owl. I think the game calls it either an amulet or amulet frame. Use the gems for the owl's eyes and put the amulet frame on (around) the resulting owl picture and the light-catcher should show up.

If you haven't got the three items needed, I suggest you see the walk-through, as getting them all is a little involved.

[Post New]by Crueltyfre on Oct 22, 13 5:26 AM
Thanks! I'm officially embarrassed now....!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Oct 22, 13 2:45 PM
Ah, join the Club - I'm one of the founding members, I swear! My particular specialty is to miss whole entire rooms for not "seeing" the cursor change into a move arrow.

Go to: