tak630
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Anyone else having connection, freezing issues again?

[Post New]by tak630 on Oct 21, 13 4:30 PM
Is it just me... my game is taking forever to load (1-2 hours) & even when it loads, it freezes while I am feeding friends runes creatures. I tried to close out of that & go anywhere else, but it just gets the swirling load screen of death

Re:Anyone else having connection, freezing issues again?

[Post New]by ttaravision on Oct 21, 13 4:51 PM
Yes, I am having the same problems. I can't even get to feed my dragons or get into that part. And it is freezing when I finish exploring a room. I've tried numerous times this evening. And when I start the game I get stuck at 24% for a couple minutes.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 21, 13 5:06 PM
As I'm only used to solving technical issues with a very large hammer

Here is the link to sorting out online game issues written by folk who don't....

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/375

If all that doesn't work then contact customer services...

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Oct 21, 13 10:23 PM
Same here. It is so frustrating!!! It happens over and over.

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Nov 10, 13 1:32 PM
I couldn't even begin the game. It wouldn't load for me. I looked here and on tips. I followed them without success, So I wrote BFG to try to troubleshoot the problem. All this was on this past Friday, 08Nov 2013. Then @ 0340 this am (Sunday the 10th), the game started, loaded and has been playing for the past 10+ hours without apparent problems (that weren't user related). I have been enjoying the game. Skimming thru the forum has given me lots of tips. I'm still over whelmed at what members are talking about. Who knows someday this may make some sense to me. I'm hoping that BFG can keep up with the freeze issues BEFORE I become hooked on this game.

zbr13
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by zbr13 on Nov 11, 13 5:34 AM
Oh Lordy YES! It's been this way for several days. Can't play, can't gift, can't get gifts, can't visit. I can get to the rune/exhibition screen and that's about it. Does anyone out there know if they are doing anything?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 11, 13 5:42 AM
zbr13 wrote:Oh Lordy YES! It's been this way for several days. Can't play, can't gift, can't get gifts, can't visit. I can get to the rune/exhibition screen and that's about it. Does anyone out there know if they are doing anything?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
Also if you ignore the rune/expedition screen and just click the x to get rid of it without helping to feed, can you continue with the game?
Dragon feeding is notorious for freezing everything, causing the whirling loading icon, which means we have to refresh to do anything.

Go to: