bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post Your Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 22, 13 8:56 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:Post Your Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by jramme on Oct 22, 13 3:42 PM
I am having problems with the interactive map. When I click to go to the other level it will only go to the mirrored hall. It will not let me get to the area with the other rooms.

tempeasu
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by tempeasu on Oct 23, 13 8:13 AM
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, SO I EXITED OUT OF THE GAME, RESTARTED AND ALL WAS FINE. HOPE THIS HELPS.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 23, 13 11:14 AM
Thanks for the great tip tempeasu.

jramme, if the interactive map still doesn't seem to be working, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling that game to ensure that everything has been downloaded correctly.

If that issue is still happening, the next step would be to contact our Tech Support Team, so one of our Reps can take a closer look at what's happening here.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

phisherman
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by phisherman on Oct 23, 13 12:24 PM
Judging from the number of tech complaints this game was a dud when it came out as a CE. After a long time the SE has come out. Well, it seems (at least for me) it is still a dud. The game will not complete installing. It stalls at 99% and freezes up my computer, even after several tries. I have never been able to even try this game.

[Post New]by Takhiris on Oct 23, 13 5:41 PM
I downloaded the game fine. But when I try to run it. It will act like is going to load, then crashes. I have unistalled/ reinstalled twice. It still wont work. I used a game credit for this. I would really appreciate if I could have my credit back. I enjoy your guys games and this is the first issue i have ever had. So no real complaints.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 24, 13 10:43 AM
phisherman, HERE'S help article with some good options to try when there's issues with downloading a game.

Takhiris, I'd recommend checking for updates on your computer to make sure everything is communicating well with the game. For assistance finding those updates, just click HERE.

If these suggestion don't work, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can help sort this out.

I hope these issues are resolved quickly!

bfgDeveron

cowgirl202
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cowgirl202 on Oct 26, 13 2:35 PM
I downloaded this game and the cursor is really jerky and slow......have had this problem with a few Elephant games.....won't buy it with such a jerky cursor.....

PLeiaSolo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by PLeiaSolo on Nov 7, 13 5:04 PM
I am having a problem with this game. It's almost like it's in slow-motion. The person above said it was jerky. That's how I would describe it.

I've shut it down and restarted, but it doesn't help.

wandazz
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by wandazz on Nov 26, 13 11:28 AM
I also experienced a type of slow motion but I did go through checking for updates on the graphics card, adobe flash player, and shockwave and presto... the slow motion was gone.

Kaiaa
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kaiaa on Dec 21, 13 11:25 AM
I got this as one of my free games but it won't install. The other game I bought installed just fine but this one isn't working. I've never had this problem before. I was really looking forward to playing it but if it won't install I don't need it and if possible would like to use my free credit on a different game.

[Post New]by seashell12 on Dec 31, 13 12:18 PM
I am having trouble in the pinball machine. When I play, the game crashes.

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Jan 15, 14 1:07 PM
PLeiaSolo wrote:I am having a problem with this game. It's almost like it's in slow-motion. The person above said it was jerky. That's how I would describe it.

I've shut it down and restarted, but it doesn't help.

I played this game a month or two ago, and it was fine. Now it's just as this person says. My drivers are all the very latest. With this problem, the game cannot be replayed on my computer.

[Post New]by nancypaul75 on Feb 3, 14 6:56 PM
Having Problems with playing this game after installing it. It says "cannot find import DLL file. May be missing, corrupt or wrong version.File MSVCP 100 dll error" I am playing this in windows 8. Why is there so many problems with your games lately?

[Post New]by Mariec45 on Mar 24, 14 6:59 AM
am also having a problem with the pin ball game..........game crashes also. can anybody help?

[Post New]by deewilson on May 15, 14 7:34 AM
I don't have a unicorn in my hidden object scene went to walkthru still no unicorn

Go to: