chiari_survivor
Catfish
Catfish
1,506 Posts

Technical problems

[Post New]by chiari_survivor on Oct 22, 13 9:07 AM
Once I complete a level the game is stuck . Music repeats but the game does not advance. Max does does his little dance for a successful round, but then nothing happens, I have clicked everywhere to see if something will trigger the next level but nothing has worked so far, anyone have any ideas?

I am having to ctrl alt delete to get the task manager to close the game and then restart the game and then advance to the next level and once again the game does not advance so I repeat the process with the ctrl alt del, task manager to again advance. It is going to get really old, really fast, playing this way. I have also tried creating a timed player but the game fails to progress on either timed or un timed player. I do like that there is a timed and un-timed mode to the game, but the music has a stressful beat so it is just as stressful for me as if the timer was going. I do like the basics of the game play from the little I have been able to play.

chiari_survivor
Catfish
Catfish
1,506 Posts

Re:Technical problems

[Post New]by chiari_survivor on Oct 22, 13 10:01 AM
After finishing the 3rd level now the appropriate buttons are in the box and can click replay or push the button to move on to the next level. No other issues so far and not sure what changed to make the buttons now there when they had not been earlier. Oh well it's working now. Hope all find a game they can enjoy.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Technical problems

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 22, 13 2:10 PM
Heya chiari_survivor,

I'm happy to hear that the game seems to be working properly!

If you run into any more tech issues like this, please feel free to post those in the dedicated tech thread for this game HERE. In the meantime, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to keep things tidy.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

Go to: