Hints for developers

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

Hints for developers

[Post New]by Toffifee on Oct 22, 13 11:13 AM
As we have been waiting so long for an update and something to do after passing level 55, it seems to me that developers might not have enough new ideas for an update

So let's start a list of our recipe proposals for them

First of all, I'd like to bake
LEMON PIE = 50 lemons + 5 eggs + 2 flour

maggiefromOK2
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:Hints for developers

[Post New]by maggiefromOK2 on Oct 22, 13 11:35 AM
Let's grow sugar cane, build a processing plant to make sugar and make lemon meringue pie. We can also grow hops and barley, build a brewery and make beer.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Oct 22, 13 11:55 PM

Brewery is a good idea
And how about making wine from our grapes?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Oct 23, 13 4:37 AM
Toffifee wrote:
Brewery is a good idea
And how about making wine from our grapes?

Yeah! I mean, there's even that cool wine barrel decoration already. Actually, I was thinking that "Winery" might be a whole new game in itself, what with varietals and all the challenges associated with growing grapes and producing wines...we could call it "Booze Up" - no...maybe "Grape Up"...no... "My Chateau"

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Oct 24, 13 5:02 AM

My chateau
that reminds me of that chocolate game - Chocolatier ...

If we've got sugar cane, we could produce fruit sorbets: lemon, peach, banana, mango, no strawberry (too expensive lol) ....

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Oct 24, 13 5:06 AM
I love that game (Choc I and II anyway, not big on III)!

Or...or...we could make the grapes SING...and you have to do a hidden-object search to find the growing stakes and barrels....and we call it FOUND MY SINGING CHATEAU...

Okay. OTT, sorry, not getting enough sleep these days.

chiari_survivor
Catfish
Catfish
1,506 Posts

[Post New]by chiari_survivor on Oct 27, 13 7:48 AM
If developers do read this I really no REALLY REALLY would like for them to have a confirm before selling as in the wee hours I have accidentally sold off the whole lot of an item, when I had meant to click for more information. 2nd I would like to input the number of how many to sell not have to click several thousand times to sell off any items less than "all". At this point I am just not selling any because I am not going to click that many times to sell the unneeded items.
3rd the amount of flour needed to create some of these bakery items is ridiculous in flour and time needed.=frustration, not fun. Why don't we need to make orange juice or lemonade with all these lemons. Also need to have updates that can recognize if a goal was already completed before the update requested it. Frustrating having to build extras purely because the program did not look to see what we already have done.

Lots of additional recipes they could choose from but currently their recipes do not make much sense so I doubt they would start making sense in a new upgrade either. Just make the game function well and play even longer with additions that will actually HELP us to enjoy the game more not bury us in wheat or lemons.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Oct 28, 13 2:37 AM
chiari_survivor wrote: 2nd I would like to input the number of how many to sell not have to click several thousand times to sell off any items less than "all". At this point I am just not selling any because I am not going to click that many times to sell the unneeded items.

Yep, same here - I do not sell either for that reason

And it would also be very much appreciated not having 3 quests for the same items at the same time (e.g. 8 donuts + 16 donuts + 12 donuts ...)

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Oct 28, 13 9:41 AM
These are good. You might also want to post them on the "Suggestions" thread.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Nov 1, 13 11:22 AM
This night I dreamt of veggie pizza
let's take 1 flour, 3 onions, 1 Chili and 1 sweet pepper, 1 garlic and 1 champignon ... how about this recipe?

knitnest
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by knitnest on Nov 1, 13 2:32 PM
Toffifee wrote:This night I dreamt of veggie pizza
let's take 1 flour, 3 onions, 1 Chili and 1 sweet pepper, 1 garlic and 1 champignon ... how about this recipe?

Sounds mighty tasty!

Hmmm. . . if it were a farm up recipe you'd need at least 20 flour

Edited on 11/01/2013 at 2:33:12 PM PST

[Post New]by leelee42006 on Nov 5, 13 8:52 AM
I would like to see more tabs in the barn, like in the shop. Separate the crops, trees, bushes, textiles and finished products. I would also like to use a larger variety of the fruits and vegetables for finished products.
Orange Juice
Lemon Pie
Cranberry Sauce
Salsa
Goat Cheese
Blankets

game_watcher
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by game_watcher on May 27, 14 9:57 AM
The developers are off on the next game. They wrote a new game for windows 8.1 users that you can play free. THey still haven't fixed the access error for the locked out players.

somima
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by somima on May 28, 14 11:16 PM
my advice would be: stick to the farming theme

FARMERS are NO GAMBLERS !!!

the wheel is so much disliked by many farmers, not only because it gives just a lot of rubbish - but also this guy is annoying.

spoiled by cupids generous presents the wheel is a massive dissapointement.

There are many ways to keep the game interesting, like more land, additional quests or characters, new plants, products and improvement on the levels would be a help as well - as Levels above 32 become tedious

Kezza101
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by Kezza101 on Jun 4, 14 5:21 AM
How about drop down tabs, or select arrows like the barn, in the factories so you can select up to (maybe) 10 units of the item to be made. Who ever heard of a factory making only 1 item at a time??

Maybe a windmill that processes just flour (quicker and less expensive!?) so you don't have to spend so much of the bakery's time making flour.

Also I agree with the others. Would love to be able to sell a few of an item easily.

Edited on 06/04/2014 at 5:22:21 AM PST

stor1
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by stor1 on Jun 4, 14 6:36 AM
Instead of a windmill making flour, build a water mill on the river to make flour. Then the bakeries just making the recipes. Use the windmill to pump water so Jennifer or Hubby don't have to stand there for an hour just pumping water.

I agree that the factories should be set up to make more than 1 item at a time. Currently have multiple quest for cookies and its taking forever making flour and cookies. Have 3 factories going (2 making flour and 1 making cookies) and a order for 30 cookies. Whew, long time. But I guess the longer I have to make cookies the longer I get to play before I hit the dreaded 55! lol

And yes, Sliders! Clicking on a item 50 times in the barn to sell it is annoying!

Happy Farming Everyone!

Re:Hints for developers - sell items from stock...

[Post New]by Paulkody on Jul 10, 14 4:31 AM
Well, I have the idea to Farm Up - when I sale goods, I must cllck too many...
It will better counting in tens hundreds (+10, +100 items to sale).

Best wishes

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 4:32:03 AM PST

katzs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by katzs on Jul 10, 14 3:12 PM
how about a furniture factory a country store a fruit stand/vegetable stand a flower stand a juice stand like in a out doors flea market and more levels and quests to keep us busy more variety of fishes trees bushes crops to plant and sell thanks

katzs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by katzs on Jul 10, 14 4:52 PM
maybe a cider mill or open up other farms we could go and visit in other states

[Post New]by UneRosette on Jul 10, 14 8:33 PM
leelee42006 wrote:I would like to see more tabs in the barn, like in the shop. Separate the crops, trees, bushes, textiles and finished products. I would also like to use a larger variety of the fruits and vegetables for finished products.
Orange Juice
Lemon Pie
Cranberry Sauce
Salsa
Goat Cheese
Blankets

YES!!! Totally agree about separating out the items in storage by category. Makes it frustrating to flip through all the pages to find an item. Plus when I did have ALL the items in storage, there was not enough room in the program to show them all. I'd say there is about another page of 12 or so items that there was no room for. And that was not counting the flowers as I was leery to plant them after the problems earlier this year.

Go to: