Base of Well

Re:Base of Well

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 27, 10 4:51 PM
Are you referring to the puzzle on the door with all of the symbols? In that case, every time a person or ghost holds up a symbol, you need to match it with the corresponding icon on the gameboard. The goal is to keep making matches until time runs out. If you click incorrectly, the time will be set back. If you miss a symbol completely, a red light will come on. The game ends if you miss four symbols and you must start over.

For the telescope to work, you need to adjust the knobs that surround the lens.

Good luck!

[Post New]by granmagirl on Apr 28, 10 4:58 PM
Thanks for the info. This game is driving an old lady nuts. Got the bucket loose and got the knife now to find the dark room where I need the matches.

[Post New]by ria1701 on May 5, 10 2:58 PM
this game is doing my head in i think i am getting on well and then i get stuck and can't find half the stuff it is driving me crazy

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 5, 10 5:14 PM
It's a very difficult game. If you check out the stickied threads on page 1 and 2 of this forum (the ones with yellow post-it notes next to them), you'll get a riddle which will give you a clue about what you need to do in each section.

Base of Well

[Post New]by ivette174 on May 6, 10 6:41 PM
were can i find the stick

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 6, 10 7:02 PM
In a HOG across the street from the general store, where the sign is that states the rules.

[Post New]by tinaco on Jun 4, 10 12:26 PM
DoobieBear wrote:You need to go all the out to the front gate where the well is and reel the bucket up that way. It's worth the trouble though!

[Post New]by tinaco on Jun 4, 10 12:27 PM
DoobieBear wrote:You need to go all the out to the front gate where the well is and reel the bucket up that way. It's worth the trouble though!
where is the well going outside next to statue but cant find well HELP PLEASE HAVE TWO DAY TRYING BUT CANT FIGURE IT OUT

[Post New]by tinaco on Jun 4, 10 12:53 PM
NEED HELP ANYBODY CANT FIND THE WELL WHERE IS IT AT

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 4, 10 1:16 PM
The well is near the front gate, the first gate you opened in the game. It's not the garden gate where you're apparently looking.

Edited on 06/04/2010 at 1:17:04 PM PST

[Post New]by Sancira on Jul 4, 10 9:05 PM
I can't figure the puzzles out either. The strategy guide doesn't help much on them or a couple others.

[Post New]by suziewong2 on Jul 18, 10 3:52 PM
Been 2 the base of well got knife , how do u get 2 the cellar has the stove temperature have any thing to do with opening the door. I've tried moving the debris but can't plllllllllllllllease can someone tell me how to tet 2 the cellar, brain getting tied trying 2 figure it out

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jul 24, 10 12:43 AM
suziewong2 wrote:Been 2 the base of well got knife , how do u get 2 the cellar has the stove temperature have any thing to do with opening the door. I've tried moving the debris but can't plllllllllllllllease can someone tell me how to tet 2 the cellar, brain getting tied trying 2 figure it out
Temperature of the stove has something to do with the cellar. Click on the doors to trigger a puzzle, once solved you'll be able to use the knife and leather belt.

Re:school cedar door

[Post New]by butterflyfairy25 on Aug 30, 10 6:01 PM
how do you get in the cedar door

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Dec 25, 12 4:00 PM
I can't seem to make the bucket come out of the well after I poked it with the stick. I moved the lever once and then it stuck fast. Is this a glitch? Hope not because I am halfway through the game under being a new player so not going to uninstall and redo.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 1, 13 3:37 AM
pinkwitch12 wrote:I can't seem to make the bucket come out of the well after I poked it with the stick. I moved the lever once and then it stuck fast. Is this a glitch? Hope not because I am halfway through the game under being a new player so not going to uninstall and redo.

Check the first page of this thread.....
Or even the second......

Edited on 01/01/2013 at 3:43:14 AM PST

[Post New]by trimbleme on Jan 6, 13 12:47 PM
dogzy wrote:
Pharlap5987 wrote:I got the bucket to move but how do i get the bucket, most frustrating

how did you get the bucket to move?

[Post New]by trimbleme on Jan 6, 13 12:50 PM
how do you make the rope work in the well?

[Post New]by shirley463 on Jan 23, 13 7:48 PM
use the long stick

[Post New]by Uncle_KeKe on Feb 26, 13 12:28 PM
Help! I have the matches and am trying to light the kindling on both sides of the door, but they won't light! Am I missing something or is it a glitch?!

Go to: