Elevator

Re:Elevator

[Post New]by paint_horse on Aug 29, 11 7:45 PM
Pharlap5987 wrote:
prpldva wrote:
jessicaho1015 wrote:I found a screwdriver and then? How do I find the skeleton key for the elevator?

Spoiler

The skeleton key is found in Victor's house.

Got the key put it in and now what lol, i have hundred of numbers in my book
*looking around in dismay*

You will find numbers associated with a heart, diamond, club, and spade in your book.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 28, 12 4:00 PM

the marbles are: in the general store, the beauty shop, the old cash register and the last one is in the coffin...<-----

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 28, 12 4:03 PM
screwdriver is in the same place where you found the eye in the rose garden by the gate.....

[Post New]by amyyyyyyy on Jan 11, 13 5:39 PM
Where do I use the gas and how do I get in the well

[Post New]by Anguaportmac on Jun 21, 13 6:21 PM
I believe this may be a glitch, but posting here in case I'm having a 'duh' moment...

I have freed Rose from the coffin thing, returned to elevator and travelled back down to first floor, now.... nothing. No back button to exit elevator, can't go forward through elevator doors, pulling elevator handle doesn't move.

Help!

Yours sincerely,
Slightly claustrophobic Australian stuck in a lift...

[Post New]by slicky1979 on Sep 22, 13 6:47 PM
I don't know if this was answered or not...I'm trying to figure out how to open the door to the bottom of the elevator...I got the puzzle right but it goes down and comes back up like before...must be missing something...help thanks :-)

[Post New]by LMWms86 on Jan 16, 14 11:10 PM
There's so many different numbers, and combinations. I've been stuck for two days.

[Post New]by mrsbobby on Apr 1, 14 2:03 PM
OK... I have all the numbers, I've added them, probably not correctly, and still can't figure out the card puzzle at the elevator. I am really really stumped!!

[Post New]by michaelosullivan on Apr 22, 14 11:46 PM
Dara6028 wrote:
jessicaho1015 wrote:I found a screwdriver and then? How do I find the skeleton key for the elevator?

I NEED a screwdriver! Where did you find it???

[Post New]by medco63 on Jun 22, 14 8:10 AM
stacyb30 wrote:I'm totally stuck in the elevator. I found a key, but it won't work in the skull. I can't do anything with the telescope and I can't go back anywhere. Any ideas?

Go to: