Welcome to My Tribe forum

Re:Welcome to My Tribe forum

[Post New]by charlinthedalles on Jul 27, 10 9:56 AM
ellen941 wrote:I would like to know why my tribe keeps starving to death overnight. I'm not on face book. I have asked this queation before but everyone is more interested in facbook than anything else. I guess this is just another facebook forum. Thanks so much for all your wonderful help!!!!!!!!!!

on pc version you have to check fishing & wood gathering on the adult tribe members. also make sure you have checked the harvest tab on the trees so the tribe can cut them hope this helps

[Post New]by sandyturley1954 on Jul 29, 10 5:57 AM
Hi, I had asked this question late earlier this week, but never found an answer.
I have this mystery that is a bush with different colored flowers. Someone posted that you look at the flowers and then put flowers in the same design around the bush. But, where do I get the flowers to do this. The ones in the build are teeny tiny flowers.
So can you please direct me in the way I need to go?
Also can you send a private message, so I get it. when I come back, I never seem to get the right screen.
Thank you in advance for your help....
Sandy

[Post New]by readingwithrj on Jul 30, 10 12:32 PM
by weiswoman on December 29, 4:36 PM
gabasoph wrote:
I'm having an unusual problem. My entire tribe is exhausted. I have plenty of huts for them to sleep in but they won't go in them to sleep they just stand around with their eyes closed.They won't eat or do any work either. Anyone else have this problem?

Mine too. Any suggestions?

I am having this problem? any solutions to this?

MtnLady
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by MtnLady on Aug 3, 10 8:15 AM
I also got that error access violation and am ticked off! Lost both my Tribes! In one tribe my elder was 249yrs old!!

I know this game is close to or - over 2yrs old, but is Grubby Games EVER going to fix some of these problems. Or are they even in business anymore?

Dang it! I worked hard on those Tribes

Now they are Gone.. gone! I need a hug

Oh I run Win7x64bit and up to a couple of days ago, everything was fine.. other than chosing an Island after hunting for one, for a bit.. could get you booted to the desktop. (another bug not ever fixed).

Re:Welcome to My Tribe forum- Mystery Objects as well, Some of them Only.

[Post New]by amanda_12 on Aug 3, 10 7:00 PM
Hey, If anyone could Help me, I need Neighbors on My tribe. If U want to add me, Find me, My name is Jessica Schmidt, And just put "my Tribe" so I know. Thanks. Oh and I get on, and It says that my People are Starving, there's no food, But my Fisher Persons Priority is still checked, but she's just sitting there, saying shes starving... How can I fix this.?.. And for the Rock with the Fossil in it, Get a tribe member, and get his/her Rock and Science skill to 15, and then you should get Science Points. For the Red Rock, you need a Tribe Member with 15 Construction and Science Skill. For the Rock with the star in it, Get an Expert Science person, Put it on it, but Make sure you have at least 4 Stardust, then Use a stardust on him, then Put him on the rock, then use the last 3 stardust on the rock, but you gotta do it fast, same with Rock with Moon in it, just gotta Use moondust. The Glowing Tree Stump, you need a "SuperHero" ( 100 Mental and Physical Strength), and Use him/her on the rock.. For the Fountain of Youth, you need a Tribe Member at 20 science skill, at least 65 years of age and feeling 65.

[Post New]by monkeybum27 on Aug 11, 10 1:15 AM
I've just started this game and I'm stuck already, I've tried putting a person on a flower to make it bloom and nothing happens, please help

[Post New]by jessicamvctc on Aug 14, 10 10:00 AM
everytime a star appears my game shuts down, what causes this. and how do i fix it

Help

[Post New]by djcandyman on Aug 14, 10 3:09 PM
My people will not go in houses and are not moving it says they are going to sleep, constructing, eating, but not moving just standing still. is there a fix?

[Post New]by Vanessa1 on Aug 22, 10 11:07 AM
You can only use rainwater while it is raining. You can either make it rain by using a potion or wait until it rains. Potion: Fish, Seawater, and Stardust.

[Post New]by suebug69 on Aug 24, 10 6:22 PM
ellen941 wrote:I would like to know why my tribe keeps starving to death overnight. I'm not on face book. I have asked this queation before but everyone is more interested in facbook than anything else. I guess this is just another facebook forum. Thanks so much for all your wonderful help!!!!!!!!!!

do you have enough wood for them to cook with,do you have enough fish,do you have a garden?

[Post New]by soxii2 on Sep 5, 10 10:10 PM
Hi, I have a question about aging... on my FB game, I drop a tribee onto the FOY and they are young again. I drop a tribee on the FOY in my private game, and it says the mystery has already been solved. Is there a way to make the tribees young again on my PC game? Thanks.. :-)

Edited on 09/05/2010 at 10:12:08 PM PST

My Tribe

[Post New]by soxii2 on Sep 5, 10 10:14 PM
Milia87 wrote:Hello. I am in love with this game and just started playing. Unfortunately none of my friends have any interests in playing so I was wondering if anyone would like to add me as a friend on facebook and on the game to play? Let me know

Hi. add me as a friend and then to My tribe on facebook. I play every day and I am lever127... Tracey Marshall.. send me a request please.. :-)

[Post New]by Red_Sonya1974 on Sep 25, 10 12:30 PM
I not receiving feathers on any of my Islands. The last time I received one was about 4 weeks ago. My husband gets his but for some reason mine don't show up. Please fix this.

Issues saving the game

[Post New]by ClaudiaPopa on Oct 15, 10 9:02 AM
Hi, I have an issue playing My Tribe.
Although I have a message saying that I leveled up, it is blocking at this stage, then another message saying there was an error in saving my game.
Plus, the pearl and the gem awareded for leveling up are not saved.

[Post New]by bishopem on Oct 20, 10 1:12 PM
hello, i was wondering if anyone has ever had trubble buying games off of this site?
i downloaded the demo for my tribe and no i want to buy the full version(this is the 1st game ive ever tried to buy from here), i have an account here but when i tryed to buy it it keeps telling me my info is wrong somewhere.....ive looked it over 1000 times and dont see what im doing wrong...im using my dads credit card mabey thats the problem???

[Post New]by mytribelover321 on Oct 24, 10 7:26 PM
browneyedangel70 wrote:
supremerulers wrote:error access violation at 0x004b59e4 tried to read from 0x00000004 program terminated

I get a similar error access violation everytime I try to sail my tribe to a new island. I can pick the island, and the game says it's sailing to my tribe, and then the error comes up and the game shuts down. I think my tribe will be dead before I successfully move them!
Make sure all of your tree saplings are fully grown and try again,you can make trees grow istantly with stardust.I had the same problem but after i tried that it worked.Hope that helps

[Post New]by elf1803 on Nov 14, 10 4:09 AM
Nickkie460 wrote:Looking for tips on the the mystery items. How to find or make ironwood, berries and lodestone. I have been playing for a few hours now and really nothing new going on yet.

have you seen the glowing tree stump before? well if you have if you solve that mystery the stump turns into the ever tree and you get ironwood from that, or you can very rarley get some in a crate or barrel but thats so rare its almost impossible so don't get your hopes up on that. Berries you get from the dying bush mystery hopefully this info should help you out but if you need help on any other mystery item just contact me on the my tribe mysterys forum.

[Post New]by kiloni on Dec 1, 10 3:17 PM
Ryan_Clark wrote:
rrodrig8 wrote:I am only able to play the game for about 10 minutes at a time before it closes on its own. Are there any solutions to this?

It's likely the "sound" bug: Please go to the game's "Settings" screen and turn your volume up SLIGHTLY. The problem occurs when the volume is at exactly zero. Raise it a little bit and it should fix the problem.

We'll be sending Big Fish an updated version of the game, to fix this.

thank you so much for the help! im so glad it works now really appreciate it

[Post New]by fourbluesixpink on Dec 18, 10 12:47 PM
How can I clear away trees to make room for more buildings? I've already marked them for harvest, but they are still there. Also, I read that someone used wood cutters to clear away greenery; where do I get wood cutters?

[Post New]by billbill42 on Dec 19, 10 8:23 PM
Nickkie460 wrote:Looking for tips on the the mystery items. How to find or make ironwood, berries and lodestone. I have been playing for a few hours now and really nothing new going on yet.

on iron wood someone needs to be a legendary builder (construction) and there tool will be better (though i never noticed a difference).
The brown bush (tree stump) needs a legendary agriculturist and that person will turn it into a berrie bush
And you get lodestones from one of the crates or drums that come up to the shore.
write down every potion that the crates give you because they will come in handy later.

Go to: