TedsMum10
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Awakening: Moonfell Wood

[Post New]by TedsMum10 on Feb 16, 14 11:18 AM
WE WANT THIS AND THE REST OF THE AWAKENING SERIES FOR KINDLE!!!!

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Apr 26, 14 9:28 AM
Loved this game, no dark and dreary parts. Just love all the Awakening series. Only one thing wrong and that is the game came on upside down on the IPad ( please fix), so just turned my IPad upside down.

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Jun 6, 14 6:44 AM
This is the second time I've played this game and I'll never tire of it. The music is very soothing and I love fairytales and fantasy games so much!
The graphics were great and kudos highly to the creators of this game and now I'm on to The Dreamless Castle.
This will always be a 5 out of 5 for me hands down. THE BEST!

[Post New]by Apachema on Aug 24, 14 9:24 AM
debo44 wrote:Does anyone know if this game will play on Windows 7?
I play mine in window 7 and it goes well till now hope this was helpfull

[Post New]by Apachema on Aug 24, 14 11:39 AM
Friends I need your help! I'm stuck at level 4 return to the night am suppose to play tripeaks with a forgetful goblin to aquire a potion of growth but cannot find or see the goblin. started the game four times still no goblin very stressing. help! ty

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 11:42:00 AM PST

vgrey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by vgrey on Feb 14, 15 8:03 AM
doctorgood wrote:What a great game! I thoroughly enjoy everything about this. I won't waste your time repeating what peglegann, shadow,puzzledone or casualgran( or as I like to refer to them as, Murderers' row in honor of the 1927 Yankees batting line-up) had to say positive about this fairytale story.
It's lighthearted and colorful with cute characters like the pocket dragon and the squirrel in it's nest. Just gave me a warm peaceful feeling inside.........surely it's good for my blood pressure.
No grandpa's, monsters, haunted houses, vampires, etc., etc. and that's a good thing once in a while.
Try this one for sure, I hope it makes you feel as good as it does me!
I give it 5 X
Merry Christmas everyone!
Dr.good
p.s.thanks Irish.

Go to: