WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull!

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 18, 13 4:47 PM
alvenlee wrote:
tlinhares wrote:Need help! At the swamp investigating the cannons but can't get past them. What do I do????

Hi alvenlee! Welcome to the forum!

You need to check out the thread on the first page of this forum entitled "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here, it's marked with a yellow sticky note. Go to the first page in that thread, you should find all the help you need!

[Post New]by vmgc15 on Feb 22, 13 2:25 PM
deepo13 wrote:I am stuck trying to get pass the snake at the swamp but the parrot will not stay in my inventory HELP! THE hint says the parrot will scare the snake so i would be able to get to the swamp.

[Post New]by vmgc15 on Feb 22, 13 2:34 PM
deepo13 wrote:I am stuck trying to get pass the snake at the swamp but the parrot will not stay in my inventory HELP! THE hint says the parrot will scare the snake so i would be able to get to the swamp.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 22, 13 10:30 PM
vmgc15 wrote:

Hi vmgc15! Welcome to the pond!
The answer to that post is posted directed below it! Happy gaming!

[Post New]by tlclohse on Mar 5, 13 10:43 PM
Hi everyone, MCF: 13th scull:
How do you get to the blog where the walkthrough is? thanks Cara

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 6, 13 1:49 AM
Hi tlclohse

Welcome to the Pond!

If a walkthrough is available for a game, it will typically be announced at the top of that game's Forum.

All our walkthroughs are accessible via our Blog though and you can find our Blog by clicking on the link Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the tab Walkthroughs where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Walkthroughs

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 6, 13 5:03 PM
...or you can go to the first post on the first page of this thread and click on the link there.

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on May 29, 13 2:02 AM
Need HELP!! Am stuck at fountain, have washed bottle in water, but have missed the letters, is there any way 2 get them back. Don't really want 2 replay game. Thanks.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 29, 13 2:10 AM
Hi Tassieo,

The walkthrough for the game, which you can find here, should help you to identify the letters you are missing and to see if you can't track back to collect them.

If you are unable to get back to retrieve them, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. There is a Contact Us link to the right of the Help pages and one of our reps will be happy to take a look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 05/29/2013 at 2:10:42 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 31, 13 4:13 PM
Tassieo wrote:Need HELP!! Am stuck at fountain, have washed bottle in water, but have missed the letters, is there any way 2 get them back. Don't really want 2 replay game. Thanks.

You should be able to access the fountain again, but if not, the info should also be in your case file/journal.

[Post New]by fordyfish on Jun 2, 13 3:48 AM
where on earth is the photo of the boy and dog with the password for the computer?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 2, 13 4:52 PM
fordyfish wrote:where on earth is the photo of the boy and dog with the password for the computer?
Hi fordyfish! Welcome to the pond!!

You have to hear Mrs. Lawson's complete conversation with the glass on the door to get the location. The FAQs have more info on this puzzle if you're interested.

[Post New]by trek99 on Aug 16, 13 8:36 PM
How in the world do you fix the toilet? I keep using the plunger but nothing happens

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 17, 13 3:28 PM
trek99 wrote:How in the world do you fix the toilet? I keep using the plunger but nothing happens

Hi trek99! Welcome to the forum!
Please see the FAQs: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/136364.page

Happy gaming!!

edited for spelling

Edited on 08/17/2013 at 8:43:45 PM PST

[Post New]by ritaf82 on Sep 29, 13 2:02 PM
CANT FIND ALL THE KEYS TO THE GRAVE YARD GATE

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 1, 13 10:44 PM
ritaf82 wrote:CANT FIND ALL THE KEYS TO THE GRAVE YARD GATE
Hi ritaf! Welcome to the forum! You are in the Walkthrough thread so you can go back to page 1 of this thread and click on the blue "here" link in the first post to get to the walkthrough - it lists the locations of all cemetery gate keys. Also the FAQs section (marked with a yellow sticky note) on the first page of this forum lists the location of all cemetery gate keys as well. I've copied the relevant section for you below (highlight with your cursor to read):
Where are all of the CEMETERY GATE KEYS?
Highlight to read SPOILERS:
Star key – in the puzzle box on Magnolia’s mantle
Moon key – in the attic in the chest on the right
Triangle key – in the blue box in the shed behind the house
Diamond key – in the painting on the left in the foyer

Good luck! Hope this helps get you on your way again!

Go to: