Walkthrough - Vote here if you want one - UPDATE ON PAGE 8

[Post New]by drrozie on Jan 9, 11 3:09 PM
MargieB wrote:Good Morning Fabulous Fishies,

I am surprised by the amount of questions in this forum since the game was only released a few hours ago.

I normally play demos of certain games to figure out if they need a walkthrough. Honestly, I originally misread the title of this game ( thought it was a crossword puzzle game) so never checked it out.

If you feel this game deserves a walkthrough and you would like us to have make one. Please post here and I will assign it to one of the writers.

Thanks,

MargieB

Re:Walkthrough - Vote here if you want one - UPDATE ON PAGE 8

[Post New]by drrozie on Jan 9, 11 3:10 PM
I would like to see the walkthrough before I buy the game...Thanks

paulmiss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by paulmiss on Jan 9, 11 3:14 PM
YES PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US A WALKTHROUGH CAUSE IT GETS TIRING GOING BACK AND FORTH AND FINDING NEXT TO NOTHING.I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL SORRY I PURCHASED THIS GAME

[Post New]by secogeor on Jan 9, 11 3:24 PM
Help please we need a walkthrough

[Post New]by gramama26 on Jan 9, 11 3:44 PM
Yes please get us a walkthrough. Great game, but need help.
Thank you
Gramama26

braem
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by braem on Jan 9, 11 3:59 PM
Without a walkthrough..you're through.. Please write up one quick.. PJO

[Post New]by cashelle on Jan 9, 11 4:31 PM
yes i want a walkthrough.

[Post New]by debbie475 on Jan 9, 11 5:16 PM
yes I need a walkthrough

[Post New]by mombulldog7 on Jan 9, 11 5:44 PM
OH LORD YES!! NEEDED Badly

[Post New]by smiley_can on Jan 9, 11 6:17 PM
Yes please - WT would be fabulous.

texgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by texgal on Jan 9, 11 6:20 PM
Yep, I guess I need a walkthrough. It's nice to know it's there . . just in case! I'm not sure I can go further unless I get some help or unless I can see the walkthrough. I just don't know where to go now. I put the jaw on the robot and oiled him; I put on the license plate and moved the mess in front of the bus; I moved the hands from the clock in front of the cafe to the one in front of the robot store and set the time at l:45 BUT. . . I don't have a coin with which to purchase some way to air up the tire. I've gone from one destination to another looking for either a coin or a pump or something. No sparkles, no twinkles, no nothing. I'm very patient and I'm not dumb. I can usually figure these things out, but I just flat don't know what else to do!!

[Post New]by Kboosie1 on Jan 9, 11 6:31 PM
Yes - walkthrough, please. Got stuck early on - looking for the "insect" in the library.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jan 9, 11 6:36 PM
I can't believe there is no walkthrough for this game. (Yes, I completed it on my own, no thanks.) Which is kinda sad because that prolly means Margies' job is on the line.

[Post New]by BMT_RN on Jan 9, 11 9:08 PM
A walkthrough would be great--even though I TRY to figure things out myself, sometimes a wee bit of a hint helps!

Walkthrough - Vote here if you want one - UPDATE ON PAGE 8

[Post New]by Hotdare on Jan 9, 11 9:29 PM
Yes ... It's a must!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 10, 11 2:24 AM
No, I will not need a walkthrough. I've decided I don't even need this game. Glad I just got lost in the demo and waited to buy it.

Obviously we all play games for different reasons, max challenge, competing or relieve stress with a little fun end of the day. I think at 74 I've thought and worked at and problem solved enough in my life to get this far. I don't try to solve my own health issues anymore, I see a doctor for a hint what I'm doing wrong and get help correcting the issue.

The only reason I buy CEs is the integrated SGuide if I need a nudge or find my way back to where I've been to complete a task. I carry maps in my car, don't consider that cheating or avoiding using my brains. I just want to get home.

Thanks Margie for coming to the rescue, willing to help others. But for me, off for some entertainment. This new M3 demo has been fun, why not.....ummm...has some new twists if I can remember all the stuff to do but don't think it needs a WT. My brain just needs to install more memory but no cells left without a total memory dump.

Have fun everyone, whatever your idea of fun is

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 10, 11 3:10 AM
Hiya Fishies!

The walkthrough is now posted on the blog here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/crossworlds-the-flying-city-walkthrough/

I hope it helps!

Edited on 01/10/2011 at 10:15:51 AM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Walkthrough - Vote here if you want one - UPDATE ON PAGE 8 and 14

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 10, 11 10:14 AM
Hi everyone!

Your votes have been heard and prpldva has created a wonderful walkthrough for Crossworlds: The Flying City.

I'm going to make her link in the post just above clickable, and feel free to check out this thread as well:

Blog WALKTHROUGH posted for CrossWorlds: The Flying City

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Since we now have a walkthrough up, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: