Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Fool

[Post New]by Hermit_Fishy on May 23, 12 1:10 PM
I have to agree. This is one of the better games I have played from BFG. The best part is that it was not all dark and dreary like so many of the games out these days. The HOG scenes weren't too many, and the items were able to be found without squinting or turning the brightness up on the screen, and they were actually drawn like they should be. A teapot actually looks like a teapot, etc... The music was just right, and the wind blowing in the scenes and moving objects like the hand chasing the eyeball in one of the chapters brought a smile to my face. Very well done! I would like to see more games like this one. The only gripe I have with it is that I wanted it to go on for several more chapters. I would like to see more like this!

[Post New]by Notaclue45 on Jun 14, 12 2:38 PM
I am having a problem with a section of The Fool game. I am trying to place the letters on the chest in the Museum and they will not move. Help. What am I doing wrong.

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Reviews for The Fool

[Post New]by Jerry99 on Jul 17, 12 11:05 AM
It was ok, the graphics were good, the games not well explained so that made them a bit difficult. Overall it was an ok game.

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Nov 27, 12 8:09 PM
Agreed with several of the posters that the HO scenes were junkpiley and the puzzles were OK but needed some thinking because the explanations were sketchy. This was a fun demo but can't see myself buying the game - too many cartoon characters and the remarks they made not very funny. I can see this being a fun game for kids.

laurakay76
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by laurakay76 on Jan 20, 13 7:51 PM
I wasn't too sure what to expect from this game, but I honestly really enjoyed it. I love a good bent fairy tale, which is the best way to describe the plot. Relatively useless dope tricks his way into marrying the princess, then has to turn actual hero when things go awry.

- Remarkably good graphics, much better than I anticipated
- Unobtrusive music
- Very innovative and thought-provoking puzzles; in fact, except for the hidden object scenes, the puzzles in this game were all completely different from what I'm used to, and I really liked that
- No penalty for misclicks, using hints, or skipping a puzzle

The story is a little simplistic, there's a lot of running back and forth, and it's somewhat on the short side. But those are honestly the only criticisms I can think to offer. I had a lot of fun playing this game and would definitely recommend it. It's especially nice if you want to take a break from all of the dark and scary game options from Big Fish; this one is light-hearted and silly, appropriate for pretty much all ages.

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Apr 19, 13 8:45 AM
would like the game much more if it had a hint button in the game not just in HO scenes

Go to: