MVOS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:"Where to find all items/where to use them" LIST

[Post New]by MVOS on Dec 18, 13 9:45 AM
Just wanted to let others know my flying carpet item did not appear until I reached level 49! Now the renegade pangolin has it as an item to barter but I have not received one yet. So have patience. Also changing my avatar seems to effect the items my elf and snow goblin give me.

ib_ollo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:"Where to find all items and where to use them" LIST

[Post New]by ib_ollo on Dec 20, 13 8:12 AM
Matahari24 wrote:
Jt1307 wrote: Hey all so what is the radiator used for? I'm slowly moving through the game because I won't spend real money but I have fun. I'm stuck with a couple of the beginning quests like the 2 curing balms beach set and the darn smoking set. Though I finally just got the ashtray now waiting on the mouthpiece!!! TIA EVERYONE!!!!

The radiators are of no use yet!
We are waiting for the next update!

I am at level 57. I have yet to use the meat for anything. I don't spend any money on the game, just lots of time. Somewhat addicted. I have many old quests that I keep trying to finish. Some seem a bit impossible. The two I can't finish are the 10 sets of keys and the 6 sets of Wereanimals. Any pointers? Please and Thank You!

MVOS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MVOS on Dec 23, 13 9:46 PM
Anyone playing now 12/24/13. There is a snowstorm happening and every once in a while you see a big snowflake. Tap it and you will get a present. So far I have received the completion to two collections (meditating guru and another) several food items and lots of. Access items for the second area. Merry Christmas!

jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Dec 24, 13 9:32 AM
Thank You MVOS, I was just popping in to let people know.

[Post New]by Rebsothoth on Dec 24, 13 12:51 PM
MVOS wrote:Anyone playing now 12/24/13. There is a snowstorm happening and every once in a while you see a big snowflake. Tap it and you will get a present. So far I have received the completion to two collections (meditating guru and another) several food items and lots of. Access items for the second area. Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to add a little to this... The bigger snowflakes are about 5 times the size of the regular ones, and they float a differently, so they're easy to spot. After clicking on them for about half an hour, each flake has given me either around 150 experience, 1000-3000 gold, access items, items to complete quests I'm currently on, or "Wolfers".

"Wolfers" are the reward for completing the "Big Family" collection, so when you get them from the big snowflakes, it does NOT give you any of the individual werecritters or mark the collection as "completed". However, they DO count towards quests to collect "Wolfers". If you're having trouble completing the quest to get 6 "Wolfers", this seems to be way faster than trying to banish enough wolves to get all the items you need for the collection!

[Post New]by emmaliz on Dec 26, 13 6:12 AM
Vanilla Ice cream? I am asked to use the vanilla ice cream 10 times. Where can I get it and what is it used for?

mariee7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mariee7 on Dec 26, 13 8:12 AM
Help where is the ice cream

MVOS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MVOS on Dec 26, 13 11:54 AM
Hi Emaliz,
Vnilla ice cream comes in chests it replenishes 40% of your energy level

Vanilla Ice Cream

[Post New]by WinstonsMyDog on Dec 26, 13 1:03 PM
I found it in an ice box

Vanilla Ice Cream

[Post New]by WinstonsMyDog on Dec 26, 13 1:03 PM
I found it in an ice box

[Post New]by JACKIESAND on Dec 29, 13 4:41 AM
Hi all,been trying to search all the forum but not found this mentioned yet Which santa claus are we trying to find,I did get a santa mask from the snow goblin but that did not register nor did clicking on the floating santa. I am starting to think I am a bit thick here by not knowing lol. Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by Peggegg on Dec 29, 13 5:45 AM
You need to complete the Christmas Collection, which are the items you are given from the floating Santa. Your reward is a Christmas chest full of goodies, but upon completion of the collection it is called Santa Claus.

[Post New]by JACKIESAND on Dec 29, 13 5:59 AM
TYVM I do feel thick now,have done a few earlier but took no notice of the name of it.THANK YOU AGAIN.

[Post New]by aaPoohandPiglet on Jan 4, 14 4:10 PM
Where do I find the ice cream cone? I had one of them once and used it, but don't know how or where I got it. Thanks!

[Post New]by gzsfrek on Feb 2, 14 4:57 PM
Thank you for all the lists. I am wondering if you will be updating the 2nd island lists soon? I am in need of some Carpathian thing and don't know where to find it.
I also need 40 of the will o the wisp. Boy is that hard to get as you have to get the ancient amulet which means you have to get into the room that has it ( i forget the name) To get into that room just once you need 10 rune bones 3 hunting horns and 3 cloaks of invisibility (he he Harry Potter). It is so hard to get into that room, that the game has become less interesting. I have 3 different quests which need those will o the wisp so very discouraging!! Any ideas??

[Post New]by BeverlyEdwards on Feb 3, 14 1:45 PM
I hated the will-o-wisps also. I just held those quests and completed others until that was all I had left. fortunately, my game counted 1 w-o-w in each collection every time I banished one. I didn't complete any of the collections until I had enough to fill the one with the most, did that one 1st and followed immediately with the others, didn't have to banish any more.

By the way, I just ended up buying most of them instead of trying to get the ancient amulets in the rooms, I didn't have the patience to do that.

jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Feb 10, 14 12:31 PM
Hi Eveyone, Thanks to all who have posted so much helpful information and tips. Does anyone know where you find the golden battery? Any help would be most appreciated. Was it only available in the Christmas event?

Thanks

Edited on 02/10/2014 at 2:28:34 PM PST

EwaZofia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by EwaZofia on Feb 11, 14 2:56 PM
Yes, the golden battery was a reward for Christmas masks collection.

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Feb 13, 14 5:30 AM
gzsfrek wrote:Thank you for all the lists. I am wondering if you will be updating the 2nd island lists soon?

gzsfrek Sadly, the original fishies that so generously provided these lists for us are no longer playing the game or at least are no longer present in the forum. I miss them.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Mar 1, 14 5:44 PM
trixiebubbles wrote:
gzsfrek wrote:Thank you for all the lists. I am wondering if you will be updating the 2nd island lists soon?

gzsfrek Sadly, the original fishies that so generously provided these lists for us are no longer playing the game or at least are no longer present in the forum. I miss them.

Hi old friend!! I thought I 'd come by and say hello, have a drink or two!

I am not actively playing the game anymore, only sporadically. I have finished all available quests.
There is a fishy that PM me the other day and said she is preparing to post the list for the second island. So, I guess you ll have it soon!

Now I am into Rooms of Memory. It has a lot of similarities with Found but it has much more things to do. it is very time consuming and very addictive...

I ll be dropping by every once in a while to say hello!
Happy gaming!

Go to: