th23
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by th23 on Oct 13, 13 2:04 AM
I have had similar problems since updating of playing then closing game and returning to unopened island I reloaded and the problem seemed to be solved been playing for 3 days with no problem gone on from level 141 to 142 went on the game this morning island unopened and back to level 141 if this is mot solved soon I wont be playing again seems like I am just wasting my time I am still getting the daily bonus also floaters the only ones I get is the lemute and pirate ghost but no others

Edited on 10/13/2013 at 2:10:14 AM PST

bankie6070
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by bankie6070 on Oct 13, 13 11:59 AM
So I saved my profile daily after playing. Past few days work gone. How about the game had already reverted back to when the second island opened up, twice in one day really!! I don't mind that the super floaters don't appear anymore after the new update did not correct this. But really repeating the beginning of the new island over and over again. REALLY!! Please fix this looping I'm begging you!!

[Post New]by missjaida11 on Oct 13, 13 2:20 PM
I'm having a few problems with the floaters not coming. But come on remove a total
Of 64 whip orbs since the new update. 40 some northern barbarins or how ever you spell him. Plus how come no floaters after you banish them. I have banished almost 100 gangsters . I now have no money & no diamonds. This is awful. I'm on level 133.
Also you get very little for banishing these expensive floaters. come on a compass or a flashlight for banishing these expensive floaters. Some of the new floaters are like
5000- 6000. each one. Make the rewards worth playing this game . & when you banish these things you only get 7- 20 or so coins if you get coins. Come on make this game worth playing. This is one of the reasons why people don't want to continue to play because you don't get decent rewards. For your money. So they say forget about buying you don't get nothing in return. Come on BF fix these problems I had the problem of losing what I just completed. But after rebooting I no longer have that problem. OH let me knock on wood.

[Post New]by mags562 on Oct 13, 13 2:46 PM
Are you kidding me? My game was just reset back to my progress BEFORE the update. I am getting so tired of BF and their "mistakes." This one better get fixed.

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Oct 13, 13 5:56 PM
babsnel47 wrote:I am rather upset too, I am not getting daily bonus, or "Alter Ego's" of many of the floaters !!! I closed down at lunch time today and reopened a few hours later to find ------- ALL the areas I had opened on the new island was back to LOCKED , (I had opened all available) I was on Level 173 NOW BACK to level 169 --so this means the 2 lots of 120+ diamonds I have purchased since the update have been LOST too. !!! So upsetting to say the least !!

More to my above posting--- now just finished opening the new Island for the 4th time !!! Why have they "updated" the game and added new island when the "glitches" on the old island haven't been remedied --ie FLOATERS etc... STILL NO DAILY BONUS either. and still keeps taking me back to level 169 --and losing all the things collected since update---The Update has just made things worse than they were.

deanery4
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by deanery4 on Oct 13, 13 10:07 PM
Yep, I was fine for 5 days, just went to play and all that progress gone, and new islands locked. Think I will take a break for now until this is sorted.

[Post New]by Joysmilin on Oct 14, 13 3:55 AM
I grabbed my 6 am crate reward, closed out, reopened 5minutes later, and all my progress is gone. I'm back to level 116, missing diamonds and energy supplies, and I've been invited to "open the new islands".. AGAIN

This is the most disappointing game I've ever played. Why dont they hire some high school kids to de-bug, since it seems the developers are incapable !

[Post New]by bonniequinton on Oct 14, 13 7:21 AM
help...

i got up to level 49 on found and was getting excited that i was near to getting on the next island. when i went back to the game i was put back to level 47, how has this happened.

frustrated fishie

bonnie

Edited on 10/14/2013 at 7:23:31 AM PST

Lots my levels??

[Post New]by Cutemagick on Oct 14, 13 8:11 AM
I log on this morning and like many other players find out I have been rolled back and all the hard work I put in doing one section over and over and over again to finally get important items has gone out the door ... that is bloody hours down the drain...disappointed beyond belief and have no faith in buying diamonds or coin if I am going to lose it with rollbacks !!

Katia123
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Katia123 on Oct 14, 13 3:04 PM
It would be nice to hear if they plan to get this fixed. Since it seems to be happening to a lot, if not all of us.

[Post New]by paulam09 on Oct 14, 13 3:21 PM
I just logged on to my game I was at level 75 only 2000 points from level 76 now I'm on level 73 with a bunch of quests I finished daysssss ago? What is going on?

hiramsmom
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by hiramsmom on Oct 14, 13 4:56 PM
Boy am I glad I have been away and have not up-dated yet!!! I feel so sorry that this up-date is as bad as the last one. I'm sure going to wait and see.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Oct 14, 13 6:55 PM
I have the same issue. Have contacted tech services, but the only suggestion thus far was that I play as admin. Tried that, but still got sent back to level 116 (at least three times, probably four...I've lost count!). Have gotten all the old super-floaters except the vulture and the pangolin...don't know about the yogi because I've been saving the carpets for the second island.
It's getting quite frustrating...maybe it's a message to me to play some of my other games, with actual goals and endings.
My best suggestion...flood tech services with this issue until they resolve it. If we all contact tech services instead of just "sounding off" here in the forum, they'll have to pay a lot of attention to the issues.

cthomas451
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by cthomas451 on Oct 14, 13 9:48 PM
so when are we going to get some real help? I have been waiting patiently for the alter ego problem to be fixed , and was promised by tech support it would be fixed with this update. all i see are new problems ,no fixes. has your data log or computer code team ever heard of beta testing this is getting ridiculous

Edited on 10/14/2013 at 9:48:54 PM PST

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Oct 15, 13 1:37 AM
I have had two problems with playing the game which is irritating/frustrating. I was almost complete with 782413 points to finish level and when it began this morning, I had to replay/regain points I had already played. This last level seem to take longer too, so needless to say-I wasn't happy about it. I surmised it may have been because Halloween stuff was added to the game and of course have been replaying to gain my lost points to get to the next level. Is this what is suppose to happen? Also, is there no more bonuses with the update each day? Curious-need to know? Thanks,

[Post New]by maxxxa on Oct 15, 13 5:45 AM
is there a way to play in widescreen on PC ( 1080 etc ) on fullscreen ?
PS sry my eng (

Edited on 10/15/2013 at 5:46:21 AM PST

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Oct 15, 13 6:34 AM
I think this qualifies as a tech issue...on some of the locations (noticeably the cathedral, the tomb, and the singing reef), some of the items are hidden almost completely under the icons at the top for tools. I have had to use a compass at least twice to find the snowflake at the reef (it's so far under the icons that only a tiny fragment shows), and I've noticed similar issues with the butterfly in the cathedral and the boomerang in the tomb. Items need to be placed so that they are visible enough to identify.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Oct 15, 13 6:42 AM
I'm having an issue with the shell, the access item. After playing for many days without receiving any, I just purchased 2 of them at 1000 gold each. They do not show up in my inventory nor did they show up in the location that requires them.

[Post New]by georgiebest on Oct 15, 13 5:24 PM
I lost a lot of yesterdays game play and rewards, all the Halloween candy have disappeared, my level has gone the collections that I was awarded have gone for yesterday I was up to level 40 and now it is 38, and the energy has dropped, is there any way to get it back?

PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by oscar_the_grouch on Oct 15, 13 6:39 PM
I am the same as so many, I have lost my levels since the up date. I had all the areas opened and played finishing the quest 3 times now it has restarted. Very discouraged. This is the only pay and play game I do and I love it and the new areas but I don't want to keep redoing everything again.

Go to: