Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Apr 22, 15 10:18 AM
Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear you're having troubles. The game server has been running fine.

Have you tried clearing your caches, signing out and signing back in, updating Flash and your browsers, not using Chrome's built-in Flash, and changing your DNS to google's?

Edit: If you're using Big Fish's Game Manager, try uninstalling and reinstalling BW2.

If you're still having trouble, put in a ticket using Help & Support with a screenshot of the game not loading and we'll take a look.

Erika
CNE Community Manager

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 9:28:47 AM PST


 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mattfn on Apr 29, 15 6:37 AM
I just harvested 4 broccoli and got no points at all for them. Any glitches occurring for farming points not being awarded? Any way to give me my 10 hours worth of points? Thanks.

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Apr 29, 15 8:59 AM
Mattfn wrote:I just harvested 4 broccoli and got no points at all for them. Any glitches occurring for farming points not being awarded? Any way to give me my 10 hours worth of points? Thanks.


Hi Mattfn,

Were you watching your energy or your gold? Because Broccoli is a gold crop and gives 288 gold when you harvest it.

Or did nothing pop out of the crops at all when you harvested?

Thanks,

Erika CNE Community Manager

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mattfn on Apr 29, 15 11:06 AM
Colour me clueless, Erika. that's what it is. Sorry for the whine!

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Apr 29, 15 11:56 AM
Mattfn wrote:Colour me clueless, Erika. that's what it is. Sorry for the whine!


No worries! Always worth the double check, we don't mind.

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by MAbartn2 on May 8, 15 8:06 AM
Getting a message when I try to go to Amicus Isle.. "You are not connected to the Multiplier server." I click on Reconnect and it just comes back...

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 8, 15 3:02 PM
MAbartn2 wrote:Getting a message when I try to go to Amicus Isle.. "You are not connected to the Multiplier server." I click on Reconnect and it just comes back...


Hi MA,

If you put in a ticket using "Help and Support" we can take a look.

Erika

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by humblefrank on May 14, 15 8:19 AM
beast master achievement not received while playing spring event could you fix this for me please

thanks frank

 
Duchess13
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by Duchess13 on May 14, 15 4:35 PM
Same here, I burned up a large energy pack to make room for the reward.
Received the bear this morning but not the energy pack or achievement.

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 15, 15 8:36 AM
Hi Frank, Duchess,

The achievement wasn't obvious when it was awarded. If you check your progress on the Spring Event pop-up, you can see if it is checked off or not.

If it isn't checked off, then you can put in a ticket using the help and support link below game to have us take a look.

Erika
CNE Community Manager

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by humblefrank on May 15, 15 9:09 AM
ok thank you for your help have a great weekend

 
Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on May 15, 15 4:50 PM
Since the new ability to visit others ranches has been added, when you click on store, or inventory in build mode, sometimes the "energy drink " skin will be on top of your inv. items or store items... sometimes all pages, sometimes only second page.


Yes, it is gone when you refresh, BUT it came back again my next visit.

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 15, 15 5:28 PM
Kittypurrrs wrote:Since the new ability to visit others ranches has been added, when you click on store, or inventory in build mode, sometimes the "energy drink " skin will be on top of your inv. items or store items... sometimes all pages, sometimes only second page.


Yes, it is gone when you refresh, BUT it came back again my next visit.


If you go all the way to the right and then backtrack left, you get the normal items.

We will fix that on Tuesday when we're back in the office.

 
Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on May 15, 15 7:11 PM
Sometimes, when on another ranch, there is no other way to get out but to refresh, or use the circular teleporter out. (the bottom tabs disappear so no arrow, or globe, and the return to your ranch message does not appear either)

However, if you do use the teleporter at their ranch entrance it will take you to the last place you were whacking bushes, but, will also not have the lower message tab.


 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 16, 15 4:46 PM
Kittypurrrs wrote:Sometimes, when on another ranch, there is no other way to get out but to refresh, or use the circular teleporter out. (the bottom tabs disappear so no arrow, or globe, and the return to your ranch message does not appear either)

However, if you do use the teleporter at their ranch entrance it will take you to the last place you were whacking bushes, but, will also not have the lower message tab.



Hi Kitty,

If you can put in a support ticket with your browser, operating system and what exactly you do before visiting the ranch (are you changing rooms on amicus? have you visited your ranch first? how many ranches did you visit before this glitch occurred?) then we can take a look and try to see what's causing it.

Thanks! ^.^

Erika
CNE Community Manager

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by Erica51 on May 18, 15 1:33 PM
I am not able to socket my sword. The rune ran out when I put on the Elisabeth costume and when I tried to go and re-socket, it will allow me to go through the motions, but the rune will not stick.

**Update**
I switched my costume back and everything was fine. My original rune was there. Are we allowed to socket the Elizabeth Scepter?

Edited on 05/18/2015 at 1:39:41 PM PST


 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 18, 15 3:22 PM
Erica51 wrote:I am not able to socket my sword. The rune ran out when I put on the Elisabeth costume and when I tried to go and re-socket, it will allow me to go through the motions, but the rune will not stick.

**Update**
I switched my costume back and everything was fine. My original rune was there. Are we allowed to socket the Elizabeth Scepter?


Hi Erica,

No, you can't socket the sword of any energy drink that turns you into someone else because you don't own the item. You can either switch out the sword that comes with the costume back to the one with your runes on it, or you can whack without your runes for 24 hours.

Erika

 
poolkng3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by poolkng3 on May 30, 15 7:38 PM
not sure where to look for help so here goes .........I am having trouble getting the game to work it keeps telling me I have to install the adobe flash player but I am on a recently new computer and it has the latest version of adobe on it I installed the game but when I go to try and play I keep getting a message saying to install the flash player still I am using windows 8 I can play other games fine but not bushwacker please if someone can help I would appreciate it

 

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Jun 1, 15 10:37 AM
poolkng3 wrote:not sure where to look for help so here goes .........I am having trouble getting the game to work it keeps telling me I have to install the adobe flash player but I am on a recently new computer and it has the latest version of adobe on it I installed the game but when I go to try and play I keep getting a message saying to install the flash player still I am using windows 8 I can play other games fine but not bushwacker please if someone can help I would appreciate it


Hi Poolkng,

Which browser are you using?

Erika

 
poolkng3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by poolkng3 on Jun 1, 15 11:11 PM
Ericka I am using IE but I have the game in the game manager thing

 
 
 
 
Go to: