[Post New]by rickrtw on Apr 26, 15 6:54 AM
how do you make oat flakes

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by Carkee49 on May 9, 15 12:35 AM
Get the update to be an update instead of downgrade. Two years is a long time to play this. Why not just do it right the first time and more people will spread the word it is a good game. Right now it appears there is more negative words then positive so you think you are going to get more people to use the game. Just fix the game right

[Post New]by IreneBStannard on May 19, 15 4:20 AM
I go to my store and I have nothing to buy! I have lost 16 gold coins for 4 hours of play because I can't purchase anything!!! There's a hidden arrow in the upper left corner, but it doesnt move anything. Can someone reset the store? Thanks! Snickers

[Post New]by mee371 on Jun 5, 15 6:16 AM
I keep getting an error violation pop up that will not let me open the game. Please help.

[Post New]by Bevkins on Jun 19, 15 6:26 AM
Hoping there have been solutions to the glitches in the 2015 update? The constant freezing of the game, blue berries not recognized when gathered for quest, roulette wheel no longer works as freezes the game, treasure chest of earned freezes game and error messages are never ending. Tech support could not help and said it was a developer problem, sent me here to look for solutions or updates. i use this game a lot for special needs children. Hoping there are now solutions almost 2 months into the update glitches? I am on level 43.

[Post New]by lexdra on Jun 20, 15 1:50 PM
please help, I am on level 35, when I came in to play this morning, only grandma is there to work, no one else. I have gone out and come back in twice.
Please help

[Post New]by MamiJaye on Jul 11, 15 9:12 PM
How can I buy gold? Everytime I click on a certain amount I'd like to get it just keeps loading & loading & an error pops up saying that it didn't work & if it keeps like that to try uninstall & reinstall again(which i did). Still.. I'm unable to buy gold.. Is there another way I can buy gold?

Re:Welcome to Farm Up forum -yeah, right!

[Post New]by BloominLivid on Jul 12, 15 11:07 AM
MamiJaye, I strongly recommend that you don't even TRY to buy anything for this game as it is a waste of money. I've been playing it for several months and then, the last couple of months started to notice problems with game freezing, failing to load. Worse was to come. I went to play the game several weeks ago and found that all of the characters were gone. I tried repeatedly to load the game and had same problem, as well as crashing. Obviously, I tried messaging through the game's help box and, like many other players, have left several posts in the technical issues forum thread....so far I've had NO response from Big Fish and the problems with the game have STILL not been resolved. I don't mind spending money on games that work but ones that not only fail repeatedly but are also left unfixed, is a total waste of players' time and money. In short, it's a rip off! Move on to something else and save your cash!

[Post New]by thunderandroses on Jul 15, 15 8:16 AM
Grrr....so maddening!!! All of my production has stopped. I cannot collect anything that I have produced because they are not showing. I click on the milk factory and even have tried to collect my products by clicking on the product inside the factory but to no avail. Is anyone else having this trouble?

ToyaT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ToyaT on Jul 30, 15 10:15 AM
What are the bronze keys for?

ToyaT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ToyaT on Jul 30, 15 10:15 AM
What are the bronze keys for?

problem with destination order viewing

[Post New]by KayleighJames on Jul 31, 15 11:30 AM
im having a problem with the game i can no longer see the truck / boat and train destination orders and when i click on each destination all it says is that the stations need to be repaired
please help

[Post New]by mee371 on Oct 4, 15 7:10 PM
Help, the train will not move so I can collect.

das72
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by das72 on Oct 10, 15 11:04 PM
I have just started playing farm up, after a couple of minutes in playing the game it keeps crashing. Dose anyone have a fix for this problem? I am using windows 8.1

Grandma and collection things

[Post New]by Blackiceromeo on Oct 21, 15 1:02 AM
Hi all Farm up friends
I'm only on Level 6 and Grandma never showed up. Hubbie has turned up and fixed the wife's house and built a brick factory. The guest house is fixed and i got a letter from grandpa saying he is on his way. Also what can I do with al the multiple things I'm collecting like forks and sunglasses etc.

Edited on 10/21/2015 at 4:20:18 PM PST

[Post New]by kgcreatives on Oct 24, 15 11:20 PM
Hi All,
I have been playing Farm-Up now for over a year - My God Kids Love this game.
I am trying to teach them about budgeting, costing etc... But...The "game timer" is way off. I plant crops - notably Oats and Alfalfa, and they die well before time!! So I keep spending " Gold Chips" to be able to harvest these crops. I keep advising the IT Dept, - but get no response.

It would be a fun game - even educational - but the "timer" glitch is a killer. Is it a deliberate game plant? I am still waiting to get an answer.
KGC

[Post New]by stevie_jo on Oct 29, 15 4:02 AM
I have a problem I get to level 30 then everything stops working. I tried starting over and I get to level 30 and everything stops working. Tried updates but that didn't work I really like this game but getting upset because I can't get passed level 30. Can anyone help me please.

[Post New]by kealuke on Dec 17, 15 6:06 AM
This is my first time using a forum but I am frustrated enough to try it. I did the stations that are set up using the wool, milk and wheat products. I did an update on some of the stations once I had gotten enough coins. I didn't know that I shouldn't have any uncollectable things in each of the stations. They are now stuck in there without any boxes outside to collect them. How do I get those out of there so I can collect them? Someone PLEASE help me get them out of there!!!

[Post New]by grover01 on Jan 3, 16 1:50 PM
I just downloaded the game 4 days ago and I have a few issues.

1. - When I click on the man with the spinning wheel in front of the barn, I get an error message and the game shuts down.

2. - When I now go to play, the farm opens up, it's active, but my mouse can't click on anything, nothing works.

3. - I've uninstalled and reinstalled to begin a new game since I've only been on it for a few days, but it won't let me begin a new game. It only will allow me to "continue", then, as I stated in #2, I can't do anything because the mouse won't click.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

LadySorcha
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by LadySorcha on Feb 26, 16 5:35 AM
Hi guys ! Do you realize that the game no longer playable. Many glitches !
Two Jennifers showed up! Quests that I have already completed keep popping up.
Some I still get credit for, but others ,like repair the house and the guesthouse remain on the to-do list! They have been completed long ago !
You may still play the game if you can put up with it constantly crashing, freezing up
multiple quests popping up that you have already completed long ago..... you get the picture! Yup, they are still milking this game for all it's worth , which is now next to nothing. There are no further updates, so don't waste you valuable time being frustrated with a game that does not work properly.

Go to: