bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Game Maintenance for Dark Manor - June 12, 2014

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jul 1, 14 11:00 AM
Hey Everyone,

Great news! Dark Manor has just entered maintenance mode and we are expecting a fix for Chickzilla's disappearance from the game during this time.

The game should be back up shortly and thanks for your patience while it is worked on.

bfgWendwater

SubPenguin
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Game Maintenance for Dark Manor - June 12, 2014

[Post New]by SubPenguin on Jul 1, 14 3:41 PM
bfgWendwater wrote:Hey Everyone,

Great news! Dark Manor has just entered maintenance mode and we are expecting a fix for Chickzilla's disappearance from the game during this time.

The game should be back up shortly and thanks for your patience while it is worked on.

bfgWendwater

I am so happy that you fixed Chickzilla's problem now how about giving back the game to those of us that lost everything? Please?

Re:Game Maintenance for Dark Manor - July 1, 2014

[Post New]by Cmar2003 on Jul 2, 14 2:11 PM
Anyone else having a problem with opening the game?? I posted an issue of the game shutting down on the "technical issues" forum, but have heard nothing about a fix, and now I can't even open the game.

I am on an iPad mini with the latest updates. I have also been looking for an update of DM, but have not seen anything. My game name is "Marotte Mansion".

Help!!!!

[Post New]by kvolari on Jul 2, 14 7:34 PM
I started noticing issues yesterday right after the maintenance was complete. Sometimes it takes up to 4 times to even get the game to start. Can't invite new neighbors, can't send gifts, and sometimes it just crashes collecting juju and coins.

[Post New]by Needleheim on Jul 3, 14 11:30 AM
I haven't been able to get in since the scheduled shutdown. The game hangs on "Connecting". Yesterday I left in there for an hour just in case the connection was rrreeeaaaallly slow - I figured that even in dialup days that would have been long enough...figured wrong it seems.

[Post New]by reineenchatte on Jul 3, 14 3:57 PM
HI- where is my game- my manor garden.. all GONE... It went zip zap pow. Now its all new, all over again with level One. Waah! I want my land back... my decorations back! My level 67 or 68 back! My gold! Etc.... I spent some hard real cash money on it and expect to have it back to me again.

[Post New]by FAIRYWINGZ on Jul 3, 14 8:42 PM
THE MAINTENANCE NOTICE CAME UP WHILE I WAS PLAYING AND I WON'T TRY TO GET BACK IN UNTIL THEY POST A NOTICE THAT IT'S FIXED. WHEN THEY DO IF I GET SENT BACK TO THE BEGINNING, AGAIN, LIKE THE LAST TIME, AND LOSE ALL MY GOLD, OVER A MILLION IN SILVER, ETC. I'M DONE. I'VE SPENT MONEY ON THIS GAME AND PURCHASED OTHERS. I'M ALSO A CLUB MEMBER AND THEY CHARGE ME EVERY MONTH. NO MORE FOR ME. A 100,000 PLAYERS SPENDING $10 A MONTH IS A MILLION DOLLARS ON THIS GAME ALONE. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO LOSE THEIR JOB, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT BREAKS AS OFTEN AS THIS DOES. I REALLY ENJOY THIS GAME BUT IT'S VERY DISAPPOINTING TO LOSE IT ALL BECAUSE OF THEIR LACK OF COMPETENCE.

[Post New]by mycksbb on Jul 3, 14 9:16 PM
Whats with fixing those bugs??? From where I sit nothing has been fixed.. I still get kicked off the game.. Its even worse then before.... If I hadn't spent so much money on this game I would delete it... CAN U PLEASE HELP Thank you

[Post New]by Matermaniac on Jul 4, 14 7:53 AM
My chickzilla still hasn't showed up

[Post New]by gennys_mom on Jul 8, 14 6:08 AM
I open My Dark Manor game and everything is gone. It is as if I started over. What happened. Can I get back to my game?

victory99
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by victory99 on Jul 14, 14 4:22 AM
Same here. All my purchases and points are gone. Back at square one. Although I never paid cash for anything, I've worked really hard to get to the level I was at. I would appreciate it if I could get my original game restored.

[Post New]by Cmar2003 on Jul 14, 14 7:43 PM
Still having issues with crashing. Is there an update??? Been trying to play my game for week, but can't even open it for more than 10 seconds!

ac5kat43
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by ac5kat43 on Jul 16, 14 10:24 AM
Since 3 July, I also have been crashing as soon as I open the game and get to my manor page. I have been working daily with CS since then to try to fix my problem. Below is their reply this morning so hopefully an update is coming soon to help all of us.

"Thanks so much for getting back to me. I'm sorry to hear that after we moved your Dark Manor progress over, the game is still freezing up on you when you get to the Enter screen.

Since this sounds like it might be linked to something on the developers side, I'm sorry to say that I don't have any steps right now that we can try to help get this sorted out. I do want to assure you though that the developers have let us know that a new update should be released soon, so it's very possible that a fix for this issue will be included."

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 21, 14 4:54 PM
Hey there, Everyone

Just a heads up, Dark Manor will be undergoing a scheduled maintenance tomorrow, July 22nd, beginning at 8:00 AM PDT.

Once we've exited maintenance mode, we'll let you all know!

bfgVaiya

Re:Game Maintenance for Dark Manor - July 22, 2014

[Post New]by KuviWildwolf on Jul 22, 14 1:04 PM
Any kind of ETA on when the update will be done? It's my day off and I'm starting to get a bit twitchy. Need my dark manor fix sooooon.

[Post New]by Kiwi540 on Jul 22, 14 1:32 PM
I have downloaded the upgrade but now cannot log onto the game. When I hit the icon the first screen comes up then sits there for a bit and dumps me out. I have closed the app down and turned off my iPad but still no joy. Please help. I need my daily fix

[Post New]by UserSRG on Jul 22, 14 2:19 PM
Game won't open for me after the latest update.

Donanjo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Donanjo on Jul 22, 14 3:27 PM
I can't log in after latest update. I have logged off the iPad and logged back in to no avail. What is going on?

wetcoaster
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by wetcoaster on Jul 22, 14 4:14 PM
Thanks for all the work you do. I know we can cranky at times. Keep up the great work.

[Post New]by Apples31652 on Jul 22, 14 4:52 PM
I downloaded the update from the app center and my game will not open! It crashes every time. I turned my ipad off and back on, but the game still won't open. Help!

Go to: