Social Code

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Sep 14, 14 7:22 AM
Hi,

I've been playing Awakening Kingdoms for quite a while and was waiting for the new update for ART to arrive, to begin playing.

I then thought that I'd give it a try anyway and knowing my luck, the new update would be ready as soon as I'd downloaded this version but....that obviously hasn't happened. I did try!

I'm on level 10 and my code is 1342 9725

Thanks

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by sahobbs on Sep 14, 14 10:51 AM
nessa243 wrote:im looking for a meber called 13Pigs if any one knows this player can they get them to add me my code is 704 1593 nessa44 wanna talk

I have 13Pigs on both of my games. I have sent them a message for them to contact you. Have they done it yet? I done what I could on my part, now it's up to 13Pigs to get back to you.
Happy Gaming! from just another Herring swimming happily in the Big Pond!

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by pamkatz on Sep 15, 14 12:26 AM
I'm looking foward to mentoring more newbies. =v=

pamkatz
Friend code
#1624980

PaxieP
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by PaxieP on Sep 15, 14 1:47 PM
I'm not exactly a brand "newbie", but have only one friend, so would like some more. The one friend I have is rarely on, so can't help me much in the way of gifts and messages, so would welcome more. My friend code is 1567 9988. Thanks bunches. MK

Janimal1
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by Janimal1 on Sep 16, 14 5:19 PM
Thank you all.

misties
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by misties on Sep 16, 14 6:24 PM
I think I might have already put my friend code out there somewhere probably over the rainbow, but here is my friend code: I am always looking for more friends to share keys with.....misties

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 5:10:32 PM PST

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by sahobbs on Sep 18, 14 1:57 PM
Alikatt8 wrote:Hi, I play daily (on and off, so always have keys to give) At the moment am looking for a fellow Aussie who would be on same time zone to do daily auction quests
My code is 1492 3866. Thank you

My friend kookie11 is from Australia, can't remember where but we've chatted a lot. She's also known as Dukielass. check to see if she's posted her info if not I'll PM her with your info. I'm not going to break forum rules and give out her info without her permission.
Happy Gaming! from another Parrotfish swimming happily in the Big Pond!

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by fourcorkans on Sep 18, 14 3:10 PM
My code is 1605 7838

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by JB4510 on Sep 19, 14 5:13 AM
I recently started a second game and am in need of neighbors. Don't let my level fool you as I am a veteran player. I play daily, give keys and auction items at extremely low prices. Social Code is 15878457

Thanks!

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by jct20878 on Sep 19, 14 9:15 PM
I need to add 7 friends. My code is 408856 and I am currently on level 23. I'm trying to get the lasagna. Thanks so much.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by wulfruna on Sep 20, 14 2:39 AM
jct20878 wrote:I need to add 7 friends. My code is 408856 and I am currently on level 23. I'm trying to get the lasagna. Thanks so much.

You can do this yourself. That is the point of this thread. Look through the posts here giving our codes and decide which of us you would like to invite as a friend. Go to your friends list and enter the codes in order to ask us to be a friend - and you are likely to get a positive response! Do this as many times as you need.

Edited on 09/20/2014 at 2:41:01 AM PST

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by jct20878 on Sep 21, 14 11:19 AM
I need one more friend for now. Most all the codes listed on the threads show up as an invalid code. I believe I need to be adding friends with 6 digits rather than 7 or 8 digits. I am in USA. For everyone who has kindly added me I appreciate you!

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by arecge on Sep 24, 14 7:14 PM
Need Friends Please! 1544 6875
Thank you!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 24, 14 7:23 PM
Jct, try adding them without a gap between.

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by stacy97801 on Sep 25, 14 1:01 PM
New to the game and need friends. My code is 1644 2816

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by sahobbs on Sep 28, 14 9:26 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:There is a glitch that keeps the rating from changing - I have, at least, one person I know is playing but her code never changes. But in general, I never added people myself and only accepted the random requests to help out with the achievement. My list is growing at a rate that makes it hard to keep up. With the new key feature I actually look at the list, am using the email, and know the people in my list.

I will continue to accept and give out keys, mostly to those at lower levels but once the level stops moving they will be deleted. I do not request keys myself as I have plenty of everything so there is no way of knowing if they are being returned but then I have always thought one should give because one wants to not for what will be returned. <shrug>

I sent a message out in regards to this problem:

Antique Ratings Not Showing True Ratings

From: sahobbs
Date: Aug 20, 2014 5:11 PM
I don't know if this was ever posted but I did something out of curiosity. I friended myself on my two computers to see how other players viewed my rating. Well it's totally off by thousands, sahobbs actual rating: 7,089 showing in the game as 3,237 while ShirlthePearl actual rating: 5,709 showing in the game as 2,749! Why is this? Could this be why some players couldn't get into the AES from the start? I was showing over 1000 at the time and was denied entry. So I kept playing thinking it was a mistake, well it's more like a glitch. Could you please report this to your Dev's.
Thank you.
This is what I got back from one of the Mod"s:
Date: Aug 20, 2014 5:25 PM
Hey sahobbs

Thanks for letting me know about this! That's definitely an unusual issue, and I've sent it to the devs so they can investigate this further.

Thanks again for having such a sharp eye!

So now they should know of this problem and are taking care of it.

Edited on 09/28/2014 at 9:28:15 AM PST

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by CLee1011 on Oct 12, 14 8:32 PM
My friend code is 1647 9172. Please feel free to add me!

Steverd
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by Steverd on Oct 16, 14 9:52 PM
Add me please, code 497339
I play multiple times a day!

Also add 492017

Thank you

cabugg
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by cabugg on Oct 18, 14 8:49 AM
I'm adding my code because I keep deleting friends by accident. Still looking for Annetque123 and WHATSUP. Already posted this on MOTOR INN FOR LOST FIRENDS but thought I'd try here too. My code is 1905124.

laney_is
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by laney_is on Oct 20, 14 12:56 PM
880 8925

Go to: